Don't Fly United

electronic_lsd

Veteran XV
Slept on the airport floor, comin' up on 24 hours travel time and I am only 200 miles from where I started..YEAHHH!

Probably gonna end up taking longer than driving to get from CO to NH.

On my flight from San Antonio (hate the city and state) last week my first flight got delayed 2 hours, thought I was gonna miss 2nd flight but that one got delayed 3! YAY!

Hate airlines.

Fly Southwest, they're pretty good about leaving on time and don't have those stupid bag fees.

oh yea... when they are grounding airplanes because of serious weather conditions either where you are or where you are landing SW just goes for it. :ftard:

edit: beaten.

Slept on the airport floor, comin' up on 24 hours travel time and I am only 200 miles from where I started..YEAHHH!

Probably gonna end up taking longer than driving to get from CO to NH.

This is not United's fault. What is their fault is how they treat you when you get screwed over like this... So how is their customer service right now?

im such homebody. once i was trapped in a New Orleans layover for 6 hours and thought i was going to die.

Customer service is pretty terrible, and I keep getting bumped off stand-by.

We had a 6 hour delay for a 25 minute flight from Gunnison > Denver.

Now my flight might get cancelled cause of the snow in Boston. Next flight Sunday - 12:00am.

That's nothing, coming back from Europe I was stuck in the Barcelona airport for 8 hours...now that does seem too bad, but only if you don't know the Barcelona airport...there's nothing to do literally...there are like four restaurants and duty free and that's it....no newspaper or magazine stands or curiousity shops...I had nothing to read so all I could do was stare out the window for eight hours till our plane finally arrived... =(

Spent more than one night in CVG. After concourse B was built, thankfully. Flying standby 10 years ago blew chunks, although now it's a complete joke.

On the last occasion, they halted departure to boot me off the final flight because some asshole with seniority showed up literally seconds before they were going to detach the gate. Eat shit and die, Delta gate attendants.

yeah I HATE when these frequent flyer club people jump right in front of me on stand-by. They called my name for a flight yesterday, but then said oh wait, the person before you is the cut-off.

Back