[So] Women's studies and feminism cunts

Obibun

Veteran XV
I'll try to keep this short. Sometimes you really want to slap a bitch though.

Had this girl we were using as our weed dealer for a while. I fucked her a couple times back in the day, but got bored and moved on.

Anyway, things were still very friendly and professional afterwards, but I always used to quip about her being a slut because, of course, she fucked me more or less randomly. She would get all pissy and say she 'wasn't like that' which simple intuition told me was a straight out lie, but I never gave a shit because she was simply my dealer and it was all business.

This dumb cunt is a Women's Studies' major, which basically means because some feminist retard with a ph.D has brainwashed her in a class, she feels as though she speaks authoritatively for every woman on the planet and that her opinion is, of course, always the right one.

I'm having a cigarette outside a bar last week, and she walks by. We talk for a bit, it's like 11:00pm and she's "off to see a friend" who, after I ask, turns out to be male. Go figure, I was right. I do the whole 'LOL' kind of emote, laugh and walk back inside. She runs off all pissy.

Bout a week later I'm jonesing for some mary jane, so I send her joking txt saying, 'Sup slut? ;D'

Next thing I know I get like a two paragraph response about how no one should EVER be called a slut, it's demeaning to ALL women (she speaks for everyone of course), etc. etc. etc. la la la la bunch of feminist rhetoric, and FURTHERMORE she is NOT a slut.

Then she doesn't speak to me for two weeks, which is a pain in the ass because it means I have to go get weed from other people.

Tonight I finally get a hold of this dumb cunt, and she starts going off on some huge rant about how 'it's none of my business' what she does (rofl) and 'even if she does sleep around, it's not anyone's place to call her a slut, no woman should ever be called a slut because it is offensive to all women'.. at which point I use the example that women call eachother sluts all the time, and I call half of my female friends sluts and they laugh about it.

Then of course having nothing to say, she says 'this conversation is stupid, you have a lot of growing up to do, you should take some womens studies courses and learn something. find yourself another dealer'

holy shit. sometimes you just want to slap a bitch.

cliffs-

former weed dealer was enormous feminist brainwashed cuntbag
gets mad at me because she's (actually) a slut and I jokingly call her one
presumes to speak for all females when she says 'slut is ALWAYS offensive'
turns out she's just a massive slut but pretends not to be and that's why she takes offense to it LOL

Last edited:
Maybe this is an opportunity to learn two things that your parents may have tried to teach you:

1) Don't call people names.
2) Don't smoke pot.

I do both of these, but I'm a horrible example for morality. 

Seriously you are pathetic, a hypocrite, and no better than her. It's sad because deep down this should be shockingly obvious to you.

Hey guys I pissed off my dealer because I'm a dickhead and now she wont sell to me. Women are such bitches.....

thread wont go anywhere without pics

a9p8qq.jpg

second from right

although you can't tell she's a dumb, feminist bullshit-spewing cunt in this picture.

Maybe you should take some women's studies courses so you aren't such a bigoted judgemental prick.

:lol: Maybe you should go wash your vagina out.

I get called a manslut like, five times a week by every single girl I meet. do I get all huffy and puffy about it and start spewing shit about how it's offensive? no. I laugh about it because I'm not a retard.

I also have female friends who I regularly say 'Sup slut?' to, and they say, 'Sup asshole?' or something as a joke, you see, because that's how people communicate.

Getting overly offended at the tiniest things is called retardation.

Also if you tell people you don't sleep around and get called out on it.. you really don't have a license to call them an asshole.

Last edited:
What's funny is she's going home to smoke weed while you're here crying to an internet forum because she didn't sell you any.

I have weed, I just don't have all that much. and now I have to make the effort to drive/walk twice as far to pick some up, which is a pain in the ass.

ed- And for the record, I never get along with any feminist/women's studies type. I really held my tongue around this girl, with her being my dealer and all - but sometimes, jesus. some of the rhetoric she would spew out was likely straight from the fucking mouth of the most arrogant, bigoted females I've ever heard. The worst is that her cop-out when proven wrong was the fact she had 'taken some women's studies courses' and as a result everyone else was uninformed and could not have a valid opinion on the matter.

Last edited:
This thread is fucking gay. Weed is for nigger. Is Obibun someone who mattered or a stupid mebar?
BUT...
She does look like a slut.

So basically you admit to being a dumbass?

P.S. are there any men study classes? I think it'd be great to teach guys how to sit around drink beer and other drinks while smoking a cigar and watching sports in a recliner.

Back