Any Windows Mobile users here?

I'm at the bar on my htc mogul right now. (running wm 6)

I definatly suggest getting opera mini, and the spb line of software. Mini is a must as PIE (pocket ie) sucks balls.

There are a few others, don't remember them off the top of my head, and i'm here to drink, I'll list them when I get home.

windows mobile sucks cock imo.

i have the tilt, maybe its the phone but windows freezes, and the battery life sucks bad. ie is fucking gay as hell. and i dont know what else to complain about

im switching to a crackberry next

i guess its fine if you have an sd card to install everything to cause if not your memory will get raped. and if you have one program open the phone will lag, even texting.

i guess its fine if you have an sd card to install everything to cause if not your memory will get raped. and if you have one program open the phone will lag, even texting.

My Q hits the occasional hiccup from time to time, but I have not found a correlation between that and open programs. It just sometimes randomly starts acting up.

oh and if you have cingular, its best to reinstall everything when you get the phone, cingular software will also rape resources.

My Q hits the occasional hiccup from time to time, but I have not found a correlation between that and open programs. It just sometimes randomly starts acting up.

lets say i have the picture folder open and IE, if i text too fast the message will come up 10 seconds after i type it

or if i hit the messaging button on my phone and start typing a text, the home screen will come up random as hell and the text will get minimized. neither of these happen if i just turned on the phone/restarted

just my 2 cents, but one of my friends had the tilt before and had the same problem

again, dont know if its a phone issue or OS, but the tilt has pretty decent hardware so i dunno

No I have sprint. I have to decide if I want to use the phone as a internet provider or if I want to get cable. I guess you can receive calls while using the internet so it might not be too bad.

I'm at the bar on my htc mogul right now. (running wm 6)

I definatly suggest getting opera mini, and the spb line of software. Mini is a must as PIE (pocket ie) sucks balls.

There are a few others, don't remember them off the top of my head, and i'm here to drink, I'll list them when I get home.

I love my mogul <3

I've been using a nice bundle of a Java engine, Gmail, and Opera Mini. The Opera Mini version can implement itself as the default system browser. It's pretty bad-ass. If anyone else is interested, just do a search for "GC Opera Mini" on Google or XDA Developers.

lets say i have the picture folder open and IE, if i text too fast the message will come up 10 seconds after i type it

or if i hit the messaging button on my phone and start typing a text, the home screen will come up random as hell and the text will get minimized. neither of these happen if i just turned on the phone/restarted

just my 2 cents, but one of my friends had the tilt before and had the same problem

again, dont know if its a phone issue or OS, but the tilt has pretty decent hardware so i dunno

who is your provider? because i have none of those problems with my htc, and STOP USING POCKET IE. seriously, that is half your problem. that browser is shit.

att, and i have opera mini too, its just pain in the ass browsing on such a small screen. desktop view is cool but you cant see shit cause youre zoomed in too close. wish you could zoom like the iphone but its not a multi touch.

the tech demo for the next firefox mobile was cool, im waiting for that. it will destroy all mobile browsers if they actually make it that way

I've been using a nice bundle of a Java engine, Gmail, and Opera Mini. The Opera Mini version can implement itself as the default system browser. It's pretty bad-ass. If anyone else is interested, just do a search for "GC Opera Mini" on Google or XDA Developers.

how did you impliment mini as the sys browser? i had to hack jbed, and make a registry change to do it. i havent updated to the new version so i'm curious if that has it native. (haven't upgraded because i don't feel like re-hacking it to the system browser.)

i would like to know how to view youtube on my phone. this has bothered me that there is no program like that of the iphone.

are there any other neat programs out there that would make me like my phone more.

i would like to know how to view youtube on my phone. this has bothered me that there is no program like that of the iphone.

are there any other neat programs out there that would make me like my phone more.

there is a beta for a browser called skyfire that will do youtube.

there is a beta for a browser called skyfire that will do youtube.
Skyfire is shit. Too fucking slow. I just use HTC Streaming Media + m.youtube.com. Same thing, and it's faster. Alternatively, the newest version of Core Player has a Youtube interface built into it. :shrug:

Back