airshow day (pic thread)

1285.jpg

more as I process them (took 600+)

this is @ westover

One time I worked at an airshow and the Blue Angels canceled on us. Let me tell you what's fucking great: Explaining to every person who comes in that the headliner canceled and they can't get their money back from me.

I use to love the airshow...I wish I could have made it back this weekend, but other plans were already made.

you don't watermark your photos?
these are fairly high res. no reason not to-even something small and transparent in the corner would work.

as i recall, you want to be a professional photographer. posting these around with no watermark indirectly/directly takes away from future demand for photography services.

its unfortunate, but most people think everything on the internet is free to use for whatever they want, and most artists aren't going to go through the hassle of a lawsuit even if they do somehow discover someone using their work. a little copyright symbol and your name or website would solve most potential problems.

why the hell would I watermark AIRSHOW photos?

if I stuck my wm in the corner, 2 seconds in photoshop could fix that.

So that means a big transparent bullshit watermark over the center plane, which would look like shit. And that kind of defeats the purpose of taking the photo in the first place.

moreover I wasn't providing any photography "services" since I was just some dick at an airshow, I wasn't hired by westover or anything. I seriously doubt someone "stealing" a photo (download it btw i dont care) impacts my wedding and event business negatively.

Last edited:
Back