[The ending] 3:10 to Yuma

Wraithed

Veteran XX
I thought it was a good movie.

Spoiler

I think it has something to do with the fact that he had never found a man worthy of taking him down or of his respect. He stuck with the job even when it was him versus 100 people.

maybe he wanted to leave his past behind him

i cant remember, it was a long time ago that i saw it

here's an explanation someone came up with that i just found:

Spoiler

Well:

Spoiler

and judging by these answer so far I am almost about to go with my original decision of "the ending just doesn't make all that much sense" :D

I didn't care about the movie enough to draw anything meaningful out of it. Actually, I fast forwarded to the end which made the movie even worse for me.

Spoiler

i don't think he changed at all

he just liked christian bale more

and he's gonna escape and start a new gang

or does he not call his horse at the very end

My only problem with the ending was that I kept thinking it was highly unlikely that the train company would actually pay the widow anyhow, esp. since women couldn't own property and wern't considered people in federal law & were like most companies in the Old West and did as they damned well pleased. So the family lost everything anyhow.

My only problem with the ending was that I kept thinking it was highly unlikely that the train company would actually pay the widow anyhow, esp. since women couldn't own property and wern't considered people in federal law & were like most companies in the Old West and did as they damned well pleased. So the family lost everything anyhow.

Yeah but Ben Wade witnessed the deal that the railroad company guy made. Plus the kid could own the ranch.

But the random railroad guy gave his word!
Idk, crowe has random honorable ideas.. mixed with gruesome killing. It's hard to read his end actions... he was probably just angry at them for killing Bale and didn't care that they did it to 'save' him.

I loved this movie

1. wade will ensure that the deal is upheld

2. He did it because he saw that Bale was a truly good standup guy and felt his story. He had a moment of weakness

3. His crew wasnt shit but a bunch of dime a dozen gun slingers. except Charlie "we're goin to contention" Prince. He will make a new one when he hits the next Saloon

4. I got teary eyed during this movie. someone name the scene (no it wasnt the ending)

Back