rpg games like Deus Ex?

Joft

Veteran X
I don't want to limit it to action rpgs, but just any kind of rpgs that have a similar feel/goodness to them as Deus Ex.

but don't say the witcher, i can't get over the unrelenting gothiness.

Just patch it or the load times will make you want to rip your own balls off and die from bloodloss rather than stare at the loading bar for two more minutes.

I will tell you all about some RPG games, but first I need to go visit the ATM machine after I call the bank and give them my SSN number so that I can have them remind me of my PIN number. :)

I will tell you all about some RPG games, but first I need to go visit the ATM machine after I call the bank and give them my SSN number so that I can have them remind me of my PIN number. :)

i'm going to kill you until you RIP in pace

I'm trying s.t.a.l.k.e.r. with the oblivion lost mod. Give it a try, a new one is coming out in a couple of months too.

Bioshock is like deus ex except extremely dumbed down.

I'm trying s.t.a.l.k.e.r. with the oblivion lost mod. Give it a try, a new one is coming out in a couple of months too.

Bioshock is like deus ex except extremely dumbed down.

no, bioshock is like system shock, except made for the console market.

hence the -shock suffix.

tardfag.

Vampire is pretty good, but the Witcher is truly a cool/fun game. Also, Kotor I and II and Mass Effect. I'd like to know more games that have this similar style of play as Action RPGs seem to be the only thing I can get into these days.

bloodlines is the closest I think, witcher is good too, but no guns. Bloodlines user patches and good times + hot bitches.

Vampire is pretty good, but the Witcher is truly a cool/fun game. Also, Kotor I and II and Mass Effect. I'd like to know more games that have this similar style of play as Action RPGs seem to be the only thing I can get into these days.

uh

kotor and me aren't fps-rpgs

System Shock 2

BioShock (somewhat)

KotOR 1-2 (the restoration project for KotOR 2 is nearing completion, might want to wait for that)

Vampire - The Masquerade: Bloodlines, but only with the latest unofficial patch

Gothic series (1-2 are definitely good, haven't played 3 yet)

No One Lives Forever 1-2 (more fps than rpg but great games nonethless)

Tron 2.0

Back