look trop you nigger

confidential

Veteran X
i have never ignored anyone on here and don't want to start now so stop doing this shit alright

i am a little intoxicated and shit and it's fucking with me

i'm going to choke you if you don't stop is what i'm trying to say

i'm ignored by a few people

it's not as fun as you think, when you post a thread and nobody bothers to reply.

The following was posted by Xcursion:

It's just a fucking line of text. Do you read it every time you see it hoping it's something else?

The preceding was posted by Xcursion.

when you read 'then again' you should know to stop reading the rest of the sentence. Also the sentence is fucking long as shit, it should stand out.

then again, i always look back fondly on the time before sig lines, when people would have trick sentences at the end of their posts

when you read 'then again' you should know to stop reading the rest of the sentence. Also the sentence is fucking long as shit, it should stand out.

then again, i always look back fondly on the time before sig lines, when people would have trick sentences at the end of their posts

I like how you try to justify it as if it's someone else's fault for finding it annoying, as opposed to your own fault for putting it there to begin with for no reason other than to annoy people.

Way to be "doctor".

trop is not a doctor rofl, he is a huge internet troll. he has never given any proof he is a doctor and if he is a doctor he is a doctor of the penis sucks penis all day doctoring penis penis in trop's mouth trop loves penis penis all day penis all night for trop trop wakes up with an alarm clock shapes like a penis and sucks on it to make it stop buzzing then goes in the penis bathroom to wash his penis teeth with a penis toothbrush and puts his penis in his mouth to piss because he's a dirty penis loving annoying sig/notsig having poster and then he gets in his penis car to look at penis all day trop loves penis trop and penis sitting under a tree k i s s i n g

I like how you try to justify it as if it's someone else's fault for finding it annoying, as opposed to your own fault for putting it there to begin with for no reason other than to annoy people.

Way to be "doctor".

Oh no! It's his way of trying to annoy people like AkumA with his stupid fucking threads about complete bullshit. Or like Mofo just being mofo. Then there's fngr with all of his stupid shit. Their shit varies while trop's is a single line of text that you should recongnize by the overall shape of the fucking thing and ignore. Is it that hard to stop reading something when you already know what it is?

Oh no! It's his way of trying to annoy people like AkumA with his stupid fucking threads about complete bullshit. Or like Mofo just being mofo. Then there's fngr with all of his stupid shit. Their shit varies while trop's is a single line of text that you should recongnize by the overall shape of the fucking thing and ignore. Is it that hard to stop reading something when you already know what it is?

No, I always read the first two words and then skip the rest (I don't look at who's posting each individual post before I read them). It's just ridiculous that he's trying to defend his position.

And I have all those people on ignore except for Akuma who I don't have a problem with.

worldssmallestviolingl3.jpg

:finger:

then again, i always look back fondly on the time before sig lines, when trop was even more of a penis-loving faggot than he is today.

No, I always read the first two words and then skip the rest (I don't look at who's posting each individual post before I read them). It's just ridiculous that he's trying to defend his position.

And I have all those people on ignore except for Akuma who I don't have a problem with.

It's rediculous that people get so pissy about a line of text. Just put him on ignore if you're that much of a fucking moron and be done with it. Just like how people go so pissed off about my two lines of text before. Rayn got annoyed with them so much that he manually put me on their ignore lists and also had it so Guests couldn't see my posts since I was checking a thread in a different browser. Shit, someone put more effort into writing a userscript for greasemonkey to replace my text instead of just adding me to ignore.

It's rediculous that people get so pissy about a line of text. Just put him on ignore if you're that much of a fucking moron and be done with it. Just like how people go so pissed off about my two lines of text before. Rayn got annoyed with them so much that he manually put me on their ignore lists and also had it so Guests couldn't see my posts since I was checking a thread in a different browser. Shit, someone put more effort into writing a userscript for greasemonkey to replace my text instead of just adding me to ignore.

Ridiculous.

And I'm not getting pissy about it I just think trop is a twat. This is one of the twat things he does. I don't really care about it now that I've gotten used to recognizing it after the first two words.

did you just call me a twat?

Ridiculous.

And I'm not getting pissy about it I just think trop is a twat. This is one of the twat things he does. I don't really care about it now that I've gotten used to recognizing it after the first two words.

Shit, a typo. Sorry! I am glad you're used to it now. Now if only you'd get the sand out of your vagina for thinking he's a twat.

if i had a vagina i'd stick things in it

Shit, a typo. Sorry! I am glad you're used to it now. Now if only you'd get the sand out of your vagina for thinking he's a twat.

It's pretty obvious that I'm not the only one who thinks that. You're actually the first person I've seen come and defend him. A lot of people don't like trop, not just me.

Anyway, this is a stupid argument.

Back