people who take an hour + to drink their cup of coffee

Meh, I like coffee at any temperature but I don't see how people can just down a cup of scalding hot coffee like their mouth and throat are lined with insulation.

bill-lumbergh-action-figure.jpeg

What I'm about to say is the truth:

The reason why laptops are much more popular these past few years isnt because of it's portability. It's because they are a fashion accessory to be shown off at Starbucks.

What I'm about to say is the truth:

The reason why laptops are much more popular these past few years isnt because of it's portability. It's because they are a fashion accessory to be shown off at Starbucks.

That's why I park my Escalede in Starbucks too.

I never use the office bathroom between 9 and 11am. That's when all the people who have had 2-3 cups of coffee (maybe a cig or two) drop enough rancid shit to kill baby seals without the use of clubs.

i'm not really a big fan of coffee anymore

i used to drink a glass of water with my coffee because i didn't like the taste but like the effects

I never use the office bathroom between 9 and 11am. That's when all the people who have had 2-3 cups of coffee (maybe a cig or two) drop enough rancid shit to kill baby seals without the use of clubs.

no kidding

i just dont get how people drink coffee ALL DAY

what the fuck

They drink it slowly to continuously take in caffeine, as opposed to taking a massive dose and then crashing.

coffee doesn't give me the shits at all. :shrug:

I couldn't drink it all day though. That would be wayyyy too much caffeine.

Back