is veor dumber than durak?

being serious for a second

yes, i do. having spent the last 4 years here, i've noticed that the smartest kids get the best grades and dumbest ones get the lower ones

Less intelligent people with proper motivation can make good grades. Organization is another factor in school, some people are piss poor at managing their schedule and time. You can be smart as hell, but if you don't have a system to remember due dates and manage your hours, you're going to do poorly.

Veor is dumb as a rock, and pretty much the typical redneck hick product of one of the Carolinas (I can't remember because I honestly don't want to know).

A better comparison would have been Veor or Juggernaught.

People who think that academic performance is the benchmark of intelligence are generally the most clueless people around.

They just can't comprehend WHY their ability to read books, answer questions, and get top scores for reading books and answering questions doesn't really add up to a hill of beans when it comes to critical thinking, imagination, common sense, social skills, and personality.

Them: "I GOT STRAIGHT A's IN COLLEGE, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW!"

Me: "And yet you're still the most problem-creating, abrasive, and unimaginative employee we have. What's your point?"

Back