Monitor Scrolling, Halp me cause im sooo nooob

TonyElTigre

Veteran XX
Well im house sitting and brought my tower over to play wow and shit. Well im using my friends dell 3007wfp and at every resolution it displays the screen like in a window, like i can scroll it around by pushing the edges with the mouse. I cant seem to find a way to turn it off and im sure you guys that use these fancy monitors know the setting i need to change, help me out please

im not seeing any auto adjust

my googling has led me to believe its a problem with nvidia drivers and their resolution support

so if i get you some sun in a bottle you will help me?

there arent any buttons on this thing other than power and brightness

hmm no luck with a new driver, this is kinda sucky

in older windows version you used to be able to do this somewhere in display settings, maybe it was advanced, i dont really remember

but were talking win95/98 here, so i have to assume its driver related

Last edited:
retort.jpg

I can honestly say I've never heard of this before. I think (this is really a conjecture) that it's some smart display bullshit that needs to be disabled.

seems like it to me to but for the life of me i cant figure it out

lots of places say if you use vga it will fix but this display doesnt have vga

this happens to my laptop sometimes if it comes off of sleep mode.

I just change the resolution to something, then change it back and it seems to work

yeah i re uninstalled and re installed teh drivers, no luck

at like the lowest 3 resolutions its full screen, but other than that i just cant figure a way to force it

Okay, everything I've read implies you don't have a dual-link dvi cable which is why this is fucking up for you. Try using the cable that came with the monitor.

Back