socal fires

Flyersfan

Veteran XX
i am surrounded by huge wildfires ATM

malibu is ablaze and will burn to the ground by tuesday. the winds wont let up until then.

all those poor rich people

my god im freaking out over here phyzx

fire in ramona and the wife jsut got off work cause she worked the patio and no one is going to be eating outdoors with all this smoke.

fucking flashbacks man

if the fire comes this time im sending the wife and kids to escondido and im staying behind to fight this shit this time.

im glad i just tore out that old shitty rotted wood BBQ and i jsut cleaned up some debris i had on the side of the house.

there is 2 of them in east SD county right now.

one of them is east of me between Santa Ysabel and Ramona burning towards ramona.

the fucked thing is the winds. News was just saying even with the tankers and helicopters it moves too fast and they have to just let it burn out.

a few fire fighters have already lost there lives. RIP guys :cry:

there are fires north south and east of me. the sun is completely blocked out. everything is a eerily orange hue. all the weird people that live in the hills are walking around

there are fires north south and east of me. the sun is completely blocked out. everything is a eerily orange hue. all the weird people that live in the hills are walking around

about 30 mins ago it was like that here as well. all orange and it was freaking me out. anyone who remembers my house burnt in the last big so cal fires and i was out of home for 3 months from it.

looking east tho i don't see billowing smoke clouds anymore and the sun is not really that orange anymore but the wind is fucking kicking and that worrys me a bit

about 30 mins ago it was like that here as well. all orange and it was freaking me out. anyone who remembers my house burnt in the last big so cal fires and i was out of home for 3 months from it.

looking east tho i don't see billowing smoke clouds anymore and the sun is not really that orange anymore but the wind is fucking kicking and that worrys me a bit

Damn, you and fires seriously don't get along.

the ash is starting to fall on us now. its disgusting. it gets in your eyes and burns. thankfully my car is covered but it wont be tomorrow fuck

Back