[NFL] Patriots vs. Dolphins

Dolphin defense is a huge disappointment to them this year.
You have a great O-Line and a great RB but that doesn’t matter when you can’t get the opposing offence off the field

If it's any help Lemon looks like he might have a bright future ahead of him

that's why i'm a bit torn on whether to keep playing him or not. the more we play him, even though our future is invested in Beck, the more it shows other teams in need of a QB. I want to say he's a FA after this season, but i can't remember. If not, it could end up with another draft pick for us.

Either way, this is the only game i've seen Cleo play so far.

on another note, I know the pats score a shit ton, but are any of you NE fans worried about your defense? There are just some huge holes opening up.

Dolphin defense is a huge disappointment to them this year.
You have a great O-Line and a great RB but that doesn’t matter when you can’t get the opposing offence off the field

Definately understand that. But this goes to show how bad our drafts have been.....expecting to ride the same defense over and over since 2000 is finally coming around to bite us in the ass.

btw. that was a nicely designed QB sneak...but i know the next play is a TD (heard it on the radio on the drive up). :(

on another note, I know the pats score a shit ton, but are any of you NE fans worried about your defense? There are just some huge holes opening up.

The defense was definitely shakey in the 2nd half but some of that can probably be attributed to the pats putting up a lobsided score in the first. Also an int touchdown by cassell didn't help.

But yeah, I'm sure coach bill will have plenty of ammo this week to motivate his players

The defense was definitely shakey in the 2nd half but some of that can probably be attributed to the pats putting up a lobsided score in the first. Also an int touchdown by cassell didn't help.

But yeah, I'm sure coach bill will have plenty of ammo this week to motivate his players

players are humans, if you get a big lead that is pretty much unbeatable you take your foot off the gas.

When you take the foot off the gas its pretty damn hard to get amped back up.

Back