[NFL] Patriots vs. Dolphins

edit- tyrone prothro of this catch fame got hurt for no reason at all - thats not the play he got hurt on but that video shows you its not the kind of guy you can lose for a season because you were too busy proving how big your dick is

:shrug: that sort of thing happens all the time. fuck taking a knee but get your starters out of there

That was 2nd quarter up by 11 against Alabama who is considered to be decent. That isn't running up the score at all.

GG pats. recorded the game cause i was out (haven't seen it just yet, gotta wait for the kid to go to sleep). I just hope we don't end up going 0 fer. This could be interesting the next time because you guys might be facing our QB of the future (Beck). If we continue to lose with Lemon at the helm, we should put Beck in and get him some game experience for next year.

not having a single pick on our roster from 2001-2003 is starting to show in our (countinuously) aging defense.

All said and done, I still like what was done this year in our draft, and as long as we keep the production up through the draft, I think we could be back fighting the pats for the division. ;)

I'd like to thank the Dolphins for Wes Welker. This guy is awesome.

It sucked to lose him. Whether he would have had the production here in miami that he's had in NE, I don't know....I don't think there was a spot on the roster for him (I think Cam had made up his mind on this), so in essence we got Samson Satele for Wes Welker (the pick we got from NE was used to draft Satele), and we badly needed help on the o-line, which he's been great from what i can tell so far.

It sucked to lose him. Whether he would have had the production here in miami that he's had in NE, I don't know....I don't think there was a spot on the roster for him (I think Cam had made up his mind on this), so in essence we got Samson Satele for Wes Welker (the pick we got from NE was used to draft Satele), and we badly needed help on the o-line, which he's been great from what i can tell so far.

2nd and 7th was a steal for him. They only paid a 4th for Moss. Dolphins needed draft picks more than they needed an average WR. I say average because I don't think he's that great of a WR. He's got good hands, but look who's throwing to him, not to mention it's easy to get open when the defense is worried about Moss/Stallworth. I think any average WR is gonna look good on the Patriots right now. They have so many targets.

The Dolphins O-line played great, but were rarely mentioned. They need to keep those guys together and keep rebuilding everything else around them.

2nd and 7th was a steal for him. They only paid a 4th for Moss. Dolphins needed draft picks more than they needed an average WR. I say average because I don't think he's that great of a WR. He's got good hands, but look who's throwing to him, not to mention it's easy to get open when the defense is worried about Moss/Stallworth. I think any average WR is gonna look good on the Patriots right now. They have so many targets.

ok, in that case Satele and Abraham Wright, who hasn't played at all this season except for, it looks like, this last game against NE.

I also forgot that Welker came from San Diego in a trade, Cam saw enough of Welker out in SD to know, I assume, what kind of reciever he was. He may not be a top of the line reciever, but he was one of those types of people that could do some things on the field and get everyone else pumped up around him.

The Dolphins O-line played great, but were rarely mentioned. They need to keep those guys together and keep rebuilding everything else around them.

Again, I think Cam did a very good job this year in the draft and has probably known from day 1 this would be a rebuilding project....but probably didn't think it would be this bad. Wanny did a number on this team and so did Sabin.

I'd like to thank the Dolphins for Wes Welker. This guy is awesome.
Yep, Miami is the farm team for baseball, and football. Every time I look on TV, I see lots of former Miami players on other teams. Mike Lowe = former Marlin. Chris Chambers is now a Charger.

For some reason, any QB that plays in Miami throws the ball to the other team. It happened to New England when Brady was taking a break on the sideline. The backup threw an INT and Brady had to come back in. Now imagine if NE didn't have Brady, but someone like the backup, they'd be fucked. That's exactly what happens to Miami every game. The QB has 2 INTs, 2 fumbles and most are returned for TDs.

Yep, Miami is the farm team for baseball, and football. Every time I look on TV, I see lots of former Miami players on other teams. Mike Lowe = former Marlin. Chris Chambers is now a Charger.

For some reason, any QB that plays in Miami throws the ball to the other team. It happened to New England when Brady was taking a break on the sideline. The backup threw an INT and Brady had to come back in. Now imagine if NE didn't have Brady, but someone like the backup, they'd be fucked. That's exactly what happens to Miami every game. The QB has 2 INTs, 2 fumbles and most are returned for TDs.

Where the fuck did you get that from? Baseball, maybe (although tampa is worse off then the marlins at dealing prospects)....but football? no. We've had Wanny and Sabin, 2 piss poor HC's. Beck was the first time since Marino we have drafted a QB in the 2nd round or higher.

so, first drive and brady scores....i counted what, 6 missed takles on Stallworth? It's a little promising to see the run defense show up on most of the plays so far. And yea, the o-line is playing great so far opening up nice holes for Brown. Too bad we can run every single play :D. (yes, i realize this game has been played already...i'm watching it now :p).

oh....and....HOLD ONTO THE FUCKING BALL MS. CLEO. *SIGH*

so, first drive and brady scores....i counted what, 6 missed takles on Stallworth? It's a little promising to see the run defense show up on most of the plays so far. And yea, the o-line is playing great so far opening up nice holes for Brown. Too bad we can run every single play :D. (yes, i realize this game has been played already...i'm watching it now :p).

oh....and....HOLD ONTO THE FUCKING BALL MS. CLEO. *SIGH*

Cleo blows balls. It's time to see what Beck can do.

Cleo blows balls. It's time to see what Beck can do.

yea...bye is up next week iirc, so i'm hoping we start seeing Beck by week 10 or 11. The season is gone unless we rip off a miraculous 9 game win streak. We do have the Jets and buffalo to play this year, so that could be 2 wins :p....and Cinci's defense doesn't scare me at all.

But still, it's about that time to say "sorry cleo, but we got to look at the future now".

Back