[OFFICAL] ND vs Michigan

RitaLiN

Veteran XX
15 sacks allowed by ND's o line, 8 yards of total offense over the course of TWO games....Even Michigan isn't THAT bad. Michigan in a blowout at the big house.

Discuss.

It's going to look like a junior high football game

Not hard to see it going down like that considering the past performances..but at least Michigan has had some life on offense. ND's offense looks like Terry Chiavo before they took the feeding tube out.

15 sacks allowed by ND's o line, 8 yards of total offense over the course of TWO games....Even Michigan isn't THAT bad. Michigan in a blowout at the big house.

Discuss.

That said, Michigan didn't exactly play two of the better defenses in the country

Discuss.

I was really thinking the other way around. ND played GT and Penn State. Those teams are both really good teams. Michigan played Appalachian State and Oregon (who is decent).

Besides, the Big House barely counts as home field advantage...

Key%20Play4.jpg

:rofl:

ND's offense continues to look anemic, but scores its first offensive touchdown. ryan mallet outplays jimmy claussen, mike hart runs wild for near 200 yards.

34-10 michigan

im confused on who to root for. can someone help me out? i hate notre dame, but michigan getting rick rolled for another week might be more interesting

im confused on who to root for. can someone help me out? i hate notre dame, but michigan getting rick rolled for another week might be more interesting

notre dame has a very good chance of going 0-8 to start the season, which would be infinately funny. michigan has some big 10 cupcakes that would prevent such a start. so root for michigan.

I'm pulling for Michigan. although I'm actually a Purdue Fan.

but...
#1. I fucking hate ND and fat ass Weiss
#2. Michigan/Big Ten > ND and fucking pansy independents
#3. I really hate ND... almost as much as I hate the pats.

Back