Window Tint :( I got a ticket :(

Alpine

Ice Cold++
Veteran XX
Just got a ticket for having tint too dark which sucks because it has been like this for 2+ years now. Tint isn't even that dark I just got it to match my factory tint on back windows. Well the thing that sucks is my parents got pulled over 10 minutes before I and got a warning!

BULLSHIT!

Last edited:
I got a muffler ticket 3+ years after I had it installed...I had also been pulled over at LEAST 5 times (for other reasons..no tickets) and not gotten a ticket for it. The cop that cited me, cited some vague bullshit statute. Granted it was a loud annoying muffler, but it was TOTALLY COOL when I was 16 and had it installed. I wasn't terribly distraught when I had it removed.

Still think its BS that this cop had a hard on for me. Apparently he loathed mufflers like that and ticketed everyone. How can it be legal to buy it and install it in Virginia. Pass inspection 2 times in VA but still its illegal equipment.

I'm still waiting for my ticket. I'm sure it will be soon. I have Florida (limo) tints and I've lived in California for two years. I get a little paranoid but still can't bring myself to pulling off my precious tints.

Good, I hate fagots who decide they need tint so dark you can't tell if anyone is even inside the car. You're a cop killer and I only wish that the cop had the balls to give you more than a ticket.

I'd of yelled "FUCK THE POLICE IN THE ASSHOLE WITH MY NIGGA DICK WHAT WHAT WHAT, ATTICA, ATTICA! RODNEY KING, RODNEY KING! VICK IS INNOCENT"

Yah, I've gotten a couple of tint violations over the last few years. The last one blew me out of the water because a state trooper saw me wizz by at 70mph and pulled up beside me and stared at me, he then slammed on his breaks and got right on my tale and flipped the lights on. It felt like it was right out of SuperTroopers. He walked up and it was a black guy (trooper), and says "do you know what the tit law is in the state of Florida sir?". I swear I heard it as tit, he had an accent and I picked up on that the 2nd time he said it. Anyway, I guess they can pull you over for dark tints (with no other reason to stop you) if they cannot see you in the car when the are driving on the side of you (hence the creepy stare).

never heard of getting tickets for tint, I don't think they have that law hear because all cars are basically blacked out

speaking of.. I wanted to check what the law is in NH because in NY getting your car tinted is pointless because they only let you get 70%.... hmmm I hope the "live free or die state" wont let me down

weeeee 35% baby.. sahweet

Last edited:
My car is technically not blacked out I think my overall tint is 18% which its bullshit because I got a ticket about a year ago for not having my seatbelt on WITH THE SAME TINT!

Now how can a cop see me without a seatbelt with my windows fully dark.

Fucking 2 timers!

Anyway it's age discrimination that I got the ticket and my parents didn't.

PS. it was the same cop.

Just got a ticket for having tint too dark which sucks because it has been like this for 2+ years now. Tint isn't even that dark I just got it to match my factory tint on back windows. Well the thing that sucks is my parents got pulled over 10 minutes before I and got a warning!

BULLSHIT!

Good.

You fucking faggots with too dark windows deserve tickets for flaunting the laws (for a stupid ass reason too).

man I had to look it up

"The lyrics concern racial profiling and police brutality, as well as the stereotyping of African Americans driving a vehicle with drugs or other contraband on the inside ("riding dirty")"

the more you know

Good.

You fucking faggots with too dark windows deserve tickets for flaunting the laws (for a stupid ass reason too).

ZOMG IT'S AGAINST THE LAW LOL ROFL

When I got the tint put on my car tint was perfectly legal but 4 months after it was made illegal. And I am not spending more moeny to take the shit back off. Plus in the southern states tint helps keep your car from turning into a 130 degree oven in the afternoon while your in class!

dumbass

never heard of getting tickets for tint, I don't think they have that law hear because all cars are basically blacked out

Happens all the time. The percentages vary from state to state, window to window. Front windows can't be lower than 25%, back windows-15%, and the very back window is unlimited in most states.

ZOMG IT'S AGAINST THE LAW LOL ROFL

When I got the tint put on my car tint was perfectly legal but 4 months after it was made illegal. And I am not spending more moeny to take the shit back off. Plus in the southern states tint helps keep your car from turning into a 130 degree oven in the afternoon while your in class!

dumbass

Or, you could take it off yourself for free.

Unless of course you're a dumbass.

Then you can leave it on and get more tickets, gangster.

Back