[Tattoo] For those that have them...

Kray

Veteran XV
Do you pass out after, or during the tattoo process? I've heard of others passing out, but wanted to know about you guys. If yes, is it all the time (every tattoo) or is it when the tattoo is a big, or small? The tattoos that I've gotten I've passed out on. I'm not scared of needles, or cant stand the pain. Its just uncontrollable.

Here is a piece I just got Saturday night for my grandmother. Its not finished, just got the outline done. Its going to be full color with shading. Its Supposed to be a Rose that is the shape of a cross. I'm open for info to add more to it.
The lettering in the ribbon will say "In Loving Memory, Of, Maude E. Huntoon" (aka grandma)
tatgh5.jpg

Here is the drawn piece (Yes, I drew it. Anything that goes on me, I draw)
tat1tu5.jpg

I am undecided on whether or not i like the way the ribbon spirals (or doesn't spiral) around the rose.

you're a fucking pussy if you pass out while getting a tattoo
I passed out after I got it done. My artist said that theres to much electricity in my body it gets my heart pumping faster, which gets my adrenaline pumping, leading to me passing out. On top of that I didn't eat before I came in like I usually do. But still its not because i am a "pussy" or a "little wet back bitch". I've seen guys twice my size go out like a light.
Do people pass out or faint from tattooing?
Yes, more frequently in summer, with an empty stomach, and more so with men. Women have a higher tolerance for pain, but anyone can pass out. If you know you're prone to fainting, tell your artist prior to tattooing.

I am undecided on whether or not i like the way the ribbon spirals (or doesn't spiral) around the rose.
The bottom ribbon is resting over the rose stem. You'll see when I upload the finished picture. I tried about 5 different ways with the ribbon and that way was the best way I could get it to go. To have it fit all that I wanted, and have it balanced (imo) with the rose (size).

Only way I’d get a gay ass tattoo like that is if it were part of the conditions for inheriting a fucking fortune.

If you had a family member take care of you practically your whole life, and you loved them you'd do the same thing. Also, you'd only do that under the conditions of "inheriting a fucking fortune" you're pretty fucking stupid, low life piece of shit & a greedy no good cock sucking bitch. You obviously where neglected when you where a child. If you where close to your father, mother, grandpa, or grandma and they died. You'd want a way to remember them in some sort of way. I chose to have a tattoo. So Fuck off!

If you had a family member take care of you practically your whole life, and you loved them you'd do the same thing. Also, you'd only do that under the conditions of "inheriting a fucking fortune" you're pretty fucking stupid, low life piece of shit & a greedy no good cock sucking bitch. You obviously where neglected when you where a child. If you where close to your father, mother, grandpa, or grandma and they died. You'd want a way to remember them in some sort of way. I chose to have a tattoo. So Fuck off!

What the fuck does loving someone have to do with putting a shittily-drawn homosexual ad-banner on your homo body?

Because, dumbass, nothing says "I love you" to a dead family member more than an act of rampant faggotry.

What the fuck does loving someone have to do with putting a shittily-drawn homosexual ad-banner on your homo body?

Just shut the fuck up meber. Its shitty not shittily first off, Second off I could give two shits what you think of the drawing, third, like I told him, fuck off!

Back