blackberry or treo?

i feel obligated to say blackberrry simply because i think i'm going to be working for RIM in jan.

so yeah blackberry all the way

iPhoneFlipTW.gif

is there any advantages of having one over the other?

or is it pretty much the same thing just from 2 diff companies

What difference does it make to you snapple, you're so strong you can ball up paper and throw it with a message on it to any point in the country.

i use a treo. my partners use a blackberry. both are decent but if you plan to use a lot of email checkup, go with blackberry. if you like the bells and whistles and can accept the fact that the phone will crash a few times out of the week + going through buggy lag and load time, then get a treo. if you want reliability without needing to view videos and other multimedia shit, then get the blackberry.

my next phone will be a blackberry.

go treo
you can do everything a bb can and if you have to edit docs on the fly it's significantly faster to do so
if you are going treo wait a few months for the new ones to come out-they should be pretty beefy so crashing will be much less of an issue
if you like the simplicity of the bb, the curve is nice

touchscreen is a nice addition to hardbuttons though, so I'd definitely lean towards the treo

the treo's are huge, whereas the curve is nice & small. i've had the curve for awhile now, and its a sweet phone. Don't think i could've put up w/ the treo

it crashes that much chen?

i had one that crashed literally every other day... got a new one... now it crashes maybe once a week so its not unbearable... but there are numerous times when its lagging and its frustrating. my partners all had treos and they got rid of it for the blackberry and they love the blackberry. i havent made the change b/c im lazy and im not too picky with phones.

Back