New Optimus Prime vs Bonecrusher footage

Fakenrite

Veteran X
Hopefully this wasn't posted already and I don't get lynched by the OFN police... This was posted on Michael Bay's news blog:

news blog

Cool little clip with Optimus and Bonecrusher battling it out on some highway ramps. Can't wait for this movie... the more I see, the more optimistic I get about it.

I've seen this footage already, but I can't recall if it had been posted to TeeDubs before.

Looking forward to this abomination of a movie.

LOL, check out the t-shirts; "Giant Fucking Robots are Coming"...

Giant Fucking Robots are Coming

I wasn't sure which shirt I would wear to the movie when it comes out in July. I have a decepticon/cobra t-shirt somewhere that I was going to break out. Now, I'm not so sure, that t-shirt is genius. I would never spend 30.00 on a t-shirt but since it is for charity, I might have to do it.

I wasn't sure which shirt I would wear to the movie when it comes out in July. I have a decepticon/cobra t-shirt somewhere that I was going to break out. Now, I'm not so sure, that t-shirt is genius. I would never spend 30.00 on a t-shirt but since it is for charity, I might have to do it.

Had this for years, will be wearing it to the opening weekend. Strangely enough, wearing it today (lots of dirty laundry and only a few clean shirts).

TF_Tee.jpg

Man how so many things are labeled at the level of "genius" now a days, so much so that stating the obvious has become genius.
Idiocracy.

It makes me cringe to see alien space robots rollerfuckingblading just like people. Really, it does. Destroys the suspension of disbelief, scene one.

But, for the fight scenes, I'll rent this movie some day.

why would them skating (which actually makes a lot of sense if they have fucking WHEELS on them) ruin the movie for you?

you're a bitch

Wait, its space aliens that take the form of cars...

"Destroys the suspension of disbelief"? Are you fucking serious?

Back