Wendy's manager shot over chili sauce!

Schmev

Veteran X
Wendy’s manager shot over chili sauce - Criminal Peculiarity - MSNBC.com
MIAMI - A Wendy's manager was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the restaurant's chili sauce, authorities said.

A man in the drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.

The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted more.

When the manager came out to speak to the man, the customer shot the manager, Miami-Dade police spokeswoman Mary Walters said. He was taken to Ryder Trauma Center at Jackson Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, police said.

The shooter fled with a female passenger.

"I did not know I got shot," store manager Renal Frage told WTVJ-TV in Miami. "When I went back to the office, I saw blood pumping out of my arm, and I was shocked. I was checking myself out and couldn't believe I got shot over some chili sauce."

Frage added: "I got shot over chili sauce. I was trying to figure while in the hospital why someone would shoot me over some chili sauce."

Cliffs:
Handing out only a measly 10 packets of sauce for a customer will get you shot.

Last edited:
I like the fact that you included the copyright notice that completely prohibits you from writing this thread.

Saw it on WSVN last night. The manager is black, and I can only assume the person who shot him is also black, otherwise the race card would be out. The manager was really frustrated he got shot over Chili sauce.

There were already 3 packets in the bag.

I don't mind the Cubans, they work hard and fit in. It's the blacks that play the race card, and the Hatians that bother me. Everytime some Cubans land and make it to shore, the hatians protest saying they want the same rule. Forget that, we don't need a bunch of stinky hatians coming to Maimi begging for free handouts.

At least the Cuban chicks are hot and fuckable until they get old and fat. Hatians? They don't fit in.

Saw it on WSVN last night. The manager is black, and I can only assume the person who shot him is also black, otherwise the race card would be out. The manager was really frustrated he got shot over Chili sauce.

I don't mind the Cubans, they work hard and fit in. It's the blacks that play the race card, and the Hatians that bother me. Everytime some Cubans land and make it to shore, the hatians protest saying they want the same rule. Forget that, we don't need a bunch of stinky hatians coming to Maimi begging for free handouts.

At least the Cuban chicks are hot and fuckable until they get old and fat. Hatians? They don't fit in.

Propose new title for NGFM - TheRaceCard
You're serious?
...bunch of stinky hatians?

No wonder God shits on you daily.

Thread became 100 times funnier

He's not far off. Haitians are pretty nasty.

We had a couple hundred of them in guantanamo about 3 years ago that were HIV positive and in the midst of full blow AIDs. They were released into the general population of miami and not a lot was said about it. I believe it was like 300 or so.

He's not far off. Haitians are pretty nasty.

We had a couple hundred of them in guantanamo about 3 years ago that were HIV positive and in the midst of full blow AIDs. They were released into the general population of miami and not a lot was said about it. I believe it was like 300 or so.

This alone seals the deal.
You two should be gay in one room.

wow you found a magical way transform a thread about a man getting shot over hot sauce and turn it into a thread about how racist you are.
this man needs a custom title NOW

Back