2008 Lancer

EspoMan

Veteran XV
So... I am really thinking about getting the new 08 Lancer. For $20,000 this car sure does come with a lot of goodies! I am thinking of getting the GTS with the magnesium paddle shifter and 650 Watt sound system. Anyways, what do you TW car gurus think of this car? Any feedback is appreciated.

Lancer-Interior.jpg

Lancer.jpg

i thinks its a good-looking car, and the makers finally realize that the standard model needs to be race-loaded. i just cant wait to see the evo.

Buy it. You cannot kill a Lancer and even the absolute base model handled great in my opinion. Get some REALLY good tyres for it if you're going to be pushing it to combat the understeer and you'll have a ball in it.

i drive a 2002 lancer.

its pretty solid. never had a problem with it.

They're the toughest car I can think of aside from that Toyota Ute that TopGear played with. I did 180km/h+ (110mph) once a week for 3 years in my Lancer when I had it, and it never needed its oil topped up. That's a pretty strong little engine.

The grill in buffy's pic reminds me of what Audi has been doing to the front of their cars recently :shrug:

Last edited:
Damn, I had no clue they were so cheap. I've always thought they looked kinda gay, but I thought they performed pretty well. How do they stack up against a WRX?

Damn, I had no clue they were so cheap. I've always thought they looked kinda gay, but I thought they performed pretty well. How do they stack up against a WRX?

The base / GTS / whatever Lancer will be outclassed by a WRX in every way, it isn't designed to compete with the WRX. That's the Lancer Evolution's job.

spoiler is gay i agree

headlights, we'll let's just agree that I am right you're a fuckign faggot and we'll call it a day, shall we?

damn that spoiler REALLY ruins the look of the vehicle

Back