[New Job] I am leaving Ping Golf.

Ksera

Veteran X
So since my manager is a douche, I accepted a job with JP Morgan Chase, pretty much doing the same thing I did working for Wells Fargo, except for a lot more money.

Any ways that isn't what this thread is about....

This is....
0525070819.jpg

This is the employee purchase area. This isle contains g5 drivers and metal woods. This is also only part of that isle.

Imagine that x15 and thats about the size of this area. It contains rapture, G5, G2, Tour wedges, pretty much any ping product/shaft combo you can think of for a very very good price.

Example pricing 75 dollars for G5 driver, 32.50 for an G5 Iron, 56 for G5 metal wood.

Rapture are alot more expensive 170 for driver, 58 for an iron, not sure about metal woods.

Why talk about all of this, well since I am leaving effective next friday I figured why not share the wealth.

So if you want some clubs, post what ya want. I will randomly select some people in the thread and order some product. Keep it small as they will probally cut me off once they see me ordering hoards of product. Especially since I have bought 4 sets in the last few weeks.

Would probably go over better in a golf forum. But yeah, what's to keep the employees from buying a ton and then selling on E-bay? Hoard up the most common size that fits most people and Buy Buy Buy.

I need a new putter. I would love a G5i, or a Redwood if it is really cheap.

PM me if you can really do it. I'll paypal you the money once you get it.

Would probably go over better in a golf forum. But yeah, what's to keep the employees from buying a ton and then selling on E-bay? Hoard up the most common size that fits most people and Buy Buy Buy.

They monitor ebay like no other and there are limits on the amt of product I can buy in a year. I am just using up the quota/squeezing a few extra out.

I wont be able to buy full sets as I hit my limit on that with the 4, but drivers, metal woods, putters, bags, no issues with that.

They monitor ebay like no other and there are limits on the amt of product I can buy in a year. I am just using up the quota/squeezing a few extra out.

I wont be able to buy full sets as I hit my limit on that with the 4, but drivers, metal woods, putters, bags, no issues with that.

So how much to get me a G5i or Redwood? Anser version of both.

So how much to get me a G5i or Redwood? Anser version of both.

I havent seen any redwoods over there yet, I think they are still filling in back orders.

G5i Anser...hmmm I got my sister in law a G5i Mini C for 30. all the putters carry a different price, but are usally less then 50.

minic_cavity.jpg

this is the mini c

I havent seen any redwoods over there yet, I think they are still filling in back orders.

G5i Anser...hmmm I got my sister in law a G5i Mini C for 30. all the putters carry a different price, but are usally less then 50.

minic_cavity.jpg

this is the mini c

Well if you can get me a redwood for under $100 I'll take that. If not I would love a G5i instead. What do I need to do to complete this transaction?

Back