24 Season finale (spoiler for those not watched)

god after all that bauer has done and has been done to him, dont expect him to be truly dead until they show his head decapitated from a bullet ridden body.

otherwise he will be back in an unlikely way next season.

he'll probably open his eyes and Audrey will come running out, they'll escape together and the entire season will be about trying to find Jack.

Even if they kill Jack, Keifer will be back next season as his long lost twin brother. Actually, I haven't watched since S2, have they done that already?

I would bet $100 that Jack's dad is not dead. Think about it, he was wounded about 3 feet from a perfectly functional boat. Jack ran upstairs and Naudia said to Bill, "you've got 90 seconds." That was after Jack started up the stairs so we're talking about Jack's dad having about 2 minutes to flip over into the boat and ride away. The Chinese sub was pretty damn close by and Jack's dad could have conceivably boarded the submarine and received medical attention. I firmly believe that season 7 will include that exact scenario, and Jack's dad will be pulling triggers from China. And there will be some kind of Chang for Bauer type climax.

w/o new ideas this show is fucking bad with no potential

the same goddamn plotlines need to stop showing up every fucking year. and jack's character needs to stop being so fucking inconsistent... how does he go from doing anything for his daughter to all the "wah my life is so meaningless i have nothing" emo bullshit.

none of the new characters were interesting, they managed to kill every single character in the series that was somewhat interesting other than jack... they need to seriously reevaluate their writing staff.

I like 24 but I think it needs to get away from Jack having a love interest. I like a cold hearted Bauer, who will stop at nothing to kill all bad guys. I don't really care for a "Jack with a conscience" type character.

I like 24 but I think it needs to get away from Jack having a love interest. I like a cold hearted Bauer, who will stop at nothing to kill all bad guys. I don't really care for a "Jack with a conscience" type character.

Yeah, but that little bit of a conscience is what really moves the right-wingers to tears ... once they're done jerking off to the partisan plot line.

How to die on 24:

1. Have no first name
2. Unlock Jack's handcuffs
3. Get involved as a civilian
4. Be on the show for longer than 2 years (chances increase exponentially every subsequent year)

How to die on 24:

1. Have no first name
2. Unlock Jack's handcuffs
3. Get involved as a civilian
4. Be on the show for longer than 2 years (chances increase exponentially every subsequent year)

I'm sorry, but that is an inaccurate list. Being a terrorist, being a member of a CTU strike team, and having information that Jack needs are all higher on the list.

It wasn't in any particular order, but yes one assumes that being a terrorist is up there. So would "being a villian and having your secret source/partner/leader revealed".

You forgot one:

- Be immediately related to Jack Bauer.

(Wife, brother and father are all dead. Only a couple more Bauers to go!)

You forgot one:

- Be immediately related to Jack Bauer.

(Wife, brother and father are all dead. Only a couple more Bauers to go!)

His wife isn't immediately related to him unless they got married in west virginia. Kim's still alive too.

I thought the finale was alright- i really wish they would stop and have jack bauer die and end it before it gets really bad

they are starting to run out of gas with the show even though im a huge fan

Back