This chick is pretty cute

Dyno

Veteran XV
And she's really fucking good at guitar hero

She actually got signed by Team Pandemic since I guess Guitar Hero II is a competitive LAN tournament game now.

i like watching her boob rest on the guitar. other then that i have no fucking idea what i just watched.

Im confused by guitar hero..is it simulated guitar in what degree cause I see her moving her fingers but its not making musical sense.

Sounds like this soft was lifted straight outta the soundtrack to Command & Conquer. (The greatest game soundtrack ever)

So you are not really playing guitar though you are making your own finger placements?

you're kidding right? I don't even play the stupid game and know that all you do is pound the corresponding color that is on the TV. Green dot flys by, strum the green, blue and yellow fly by, strum the blue and yellow at the same time. over, and over, and over. and learn a worthless skill while you could be learning how to play an actual guitar

you're kidding right? I don't even play the stupid game and know that all you do is pound the corresponding color that is on the TV. Green dot flys by, strum the green, blue and yellow fly by, strum the blue and yellow at the same time. over, and over, and over. and learn a worthless skill while you could be learning how to play an actual guitar

edit: lol true lol

No im not kidding cause I dont own a fucking console like every sheep.

Back