Quakewars. Holy shit im getting excited!

Why do you make threads about every game you're excited about? It isn't like there haven't been threads about those games in the past.

Was planning on putting a team together to compete on CAL and TWL when the game comes out. If interested send a PM my way.

Tahnit must be the easiest-to-please gamer ever. He's excited about every game.

(Also, I believe he has no life outside of gaming.)

Well, apparently one of the devs is an avid tribes fan. I think on one thread he commented that he'd make the code easier to make a tribes mod.
He was saying that he might even jump start a Tribes mod if no one from the community does. IIRC one of the mappers is a fan too (a TWer or something?)

:shrug:

This may be one of the games that I finally update my close to 4 year old computer for.

I want to get a look at the game before I decide, but if the 'megatexture' tech delivers performance wise, I think it might be a solid candidate for a tribes mod

Deep down I have a hope for a tribes mod.
I'm hoping it's deep enough, fun enough, and "Tribesy" enough to stand on its own, and form a new following full of fresh faces and fresh competition.

Tribes is dead. May she rest in peace.

I'm hoping it's deep enough, fun enough, and "Tribesy" enough to stand on its own, and form a new following full of fresh faces and fresh competition.

Tribes is dead. May she rest in peace.

That too

Back