headsets are for suckers

ayz

Veteran XX
Sennheiser_HD555_Open_Dynamic_Hi-FI_Stereo_Headphones.jpg

+

168593.jpg

discuss

That kind of setup is okay as long as you are wearing headphones.

I hate the idiots that DON'T HAVE HEADPHONES, BUT RATHER DESKTOP SPEAKERS, AND THEY talk on Ventrilo when all you can hear in the background is game noises.

Last edited:
I like the way they look...but how do they feel? Got a link?

the pads are like fuzzy vaginas around your ears, i could wear those all day and not notice

google for sennheiser HD-555, there's gotta be a ton of reviews out there

I like the way they look...but how do they feel? Got a link?

They feel great, they're open air but your ears don't sweat after hours of gaming / listening to music / watching videos etc. Felt earpads > Leather any day.

They look heavy but they're not at all.

That kind of setup is okay as long as you are wearing headphones.

I hate the idiots that talk on Ventrilo when all you can hear in the background is game noises.

nah man i posted headphones + mic but in reality i will be using dell computer speakers, the headphones are just there to keep my neck warm

are you retarded?

nah man i posted headphones + mic but in reality i will be using dell computer speakers, the headphones are just there to keep my neck warm

are you retarded?

Are you reading impaired? I guess I should have been more clear about using a desktop microphone in conjunction with speakers.

Are you reading impaired? I guess I should have been more clear about using a desktop microphone in conjunction with speakers.

you must have missed the part where this thread was about using a headphone + desktop mic instead of a headset

in a headset, the sound comes in through the ear cups and voice is captured with the attached mic

in this posted combo, the sound comes in through the headphones and voice is captured by the desktop mic

again i ask, are you perchance fucking retarded

At least I'm not a stoopid Asian. Hur hur, I can throw insults around, too.

Fine. You win. Call it a technicality. I just hate desktop microphones. Headsets are better.

At least I'm not a stoopid Asian. Hur hur, I can throw insults around, too.

Fine. You win. Call it a technicality. I just hate desktop microphones. Headsets are better.

you just stole the retard title from juggernaught

it's not a technicality

it's called you're stupid

headset

or desktop mic + headphone

neither involves sound coming out of computer speakers

you wouldnt really be able to hear background noise with that if it either doesnt suck asshole and your not at some children of bodom concert while gaming with freinds

YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING RETARDED I KNOW SOUND DOES NOT PICK UP FROM A MICROPHONE WHEN COMING FROM HEADPHONES.

gosh.

yes the headphone + desktop mic setup involves not actually plugging in or wearing the headphones, they are just for decoration

in other news, 409 does a great job cleaning my kitchen counters, but i believe skyler would like to tell you about why he dislikes 409 because it is bad when you drink it

Back