Are sharpies good for drawing on window glass? what's better/more permanent?

whatever it is don't make it permanent, if its a prank its a prank, you don't want to vandalize.

jk, spraypaint works wonders

both permanent markers and sharpie would come off easily with alcohol.

just so u know.

A better prank would to get a couple rolls of scotch tape and put tons of little half inch peices of tape all over their windows. THATS a bitch to get off.

Sandpaper should be pretty permanent.

Edit: Damn it deimos. You stole my most brilliant reply.

Last edited:
Around here the taggers etch glass with their tags. I'm sure that's true in many places now. :shrug:

Not that I think it's a good idea for a prank.

both permanent markers and sharpie would come off easily with alcohol.

just so u know.

A better prank would to get a couple rolls of scotch tape and put tons of little half inch peices of tape all over their windows. THATS a bitch to get off.

this is win.. use tape and then an exacto knife it will be a total pain in the ass.

The tape can easily be taken off with one o' these:

DA1485.jpg

The tape can easily be taken off with one o' these:

DA1485.jpg

How many people carry one of those with them everywhere they go? How many people have those just sitting around their house? If he is doing this to a girl by any chance the odds are she won't even think of one of those.

Plus its still a pain to get off every peice of tape. Plus the sticky residue left behind is annoying to get off.

Smash bugs on the glass and then blow-dry. I know it takes an act of congress to get the bugs off my windshield.

Back