[OFN] Dreamcast is the fucking shit

Mattack

Veteran X
I went to a "Cool Stuff" store (used videogames movies and systems) in Virginia Beach the other day and picked up a Dreamcast console, 2 controllers, a memory card, and 2 games (Crazy Taxi & Matt Hoffmans Pro BMX) for 35$. A fucking killer deal if you ask me.

I used to have one back in the day and I had the game "Power Stone". I remember it being a bad-ass game, but no stores around here carried it, and the ebay auctions were few and far between.

I remembered that one time when I went to ItzGman's house to LAN that he had a dreamcast as well, but had a cd booklet FILLED with every single fucking game it seemed like for Dreamcast, all burned. After thinking about it I wondered if he had some sort of a mod chip or something for it. I went on the net and scoured for clues.

To my wonderful bewilderment I found that Dreamcast requires no such chip. Games are freely downloaded and burned and the most hassle you'll ever have to get one to play is a simple pre-load boot disc.

Needless to say I stayed up until 4AM and downloaded Power Stone I and II, and also Marvel vs Capcom 2. Thank you Sega.

VIDEO EVIDENCE OF MY CLAIM http://www.youtube.com/v/XxLLhwCx4cM

yeah i didnt know this until i had already bought 2
but never again... i mean shit this is fucking awesome

Yes. The Dreamcast was awesome. I hate the controllers though. Still bust out Ikaruga and Soul Caliber any time a group of friends is over and bored.

this thread is now about the best dreamcast games.

let's see...
crazy taxi
virtua tennis
dead or alive 2
soul calibur

damn i forgot a bunch of em.

I tried Pstone 2 for like 5 minutes this morning and got my fucking ass handed to me. I couldnt even tell which dude was mine so much crazy shit was going on

101 dalmations for the dreamcast rocked

theres this one missions where you are one of the dalmation puppies and you have to chase this butterfly, its totally hardcore

Power Stone fucking rocked.

wtf is power stone?

I thought I had almost all the games, but I don't think I've seen that one.

screen01.jpg

Back