Head gasket

Walk into any public restroom and you can find head gaskets for free! :D

I do feel your pain, tho. I just bought a 2001 Audi TT Quattro and have been replacing sensors. Mass air, fuel injector temp, lateral g-force. They're all around $400 each.

Hell, just gettings all new tires ran $1,600. The Audi dealer is the first place that has ever charged me for wheel weights for the tire balancing. At $3.60 a pop.

$800, and I think he's lowballing me. Fucking British luxury SUV's! Nobody warned me I would have to dump money into you!

Weren't you the one that bought the land rover when EVERYONE told you not to?

Bought a used 91 sentra 7 months ago, put 15k miles on a 68k motor. Replaced starter/battery. Leaking oil, but other then that no problems.

Japanese

Oh, I am paying it. When I got it, I knew future repairs were built into the low price, I figure I am getting off cheap. It's the 5 (out of 10) faulty air conditioner motors that worry me, price-wise, and some random asshole keyed me, that's $1000 when I decide to pay up.

I do feel your pain, tho. I just bought a 2001 Audi TT Quattro and have been replacing sensors. Mass air, fuel injector temp, lateral g-force. They're all around $400 each.

Yeah I have a shitload of sensors too, they will all fail sooner or later. Fortunately, I got the service records finally, it turns out everything has been replaced at least once, except the block.

Oh, I am paying it. When I got it, I knew future repairs were built into the low price, I figure I am getting off cheap. It's the 5 (out of 10) faulty air conditioner motors that worry me, price-wise, and some random asshole keyed me, that's $1000 when I decide to pay up.

So let me get this right, you have 10 motors in your AC system? and 5 of them are broken?

Where have the days gone of vacuum pumps and lines?

I replaced the head gaskets on my brothers chevy blazer.

Chevy was either drunk, or didn't care for future maint work because everything was on top of everything. Need to get to the left head? Remove the differential. Need to remove the differential? Remove the left driver-side window. That sort of thing.

When someone has to get down to the pistons, it's usually going to cost you alot. it's not the part that cost, it's the labor.

I replaced the head gaskets on my brothers chevy blazer.

Chevy was either drunk, or didn't care for future maint work because everything was on top of everything. Need to get to the left head? Remove the differential. Need to remove the differential? Remove the left driver-side window. That sort of thing.

When someone has to get down to the pistons, it's usually going to cost you alot. it's not the part that cost, it's the labor.

nice packaging :lol:

AJ explain to me one more time why you didn't get a more affordable, more reliable, more fuel efficient car?

Back