James Posey is a piece of shit.

Witnesses of the event were reportedly "startled", and several mothers of the neighbourhood took extra caution when taking their children to school the following day

If Posey is a piece of shit, what does that make Kirk Hinrich? Seriously, it's kind of pathetic that the Bulls have to resort to injuring the #1 player on the opposing team in order to win. Fucking pussies.

If Posey is a piece of shit, what does that make Kirk Hinrich? Seriously, it's kind of pathetic that the Bulls have to resort to injuring the #1 player on the opposing team in order to win. Fucking pussies.

Last year: Posey pushes Hinrich in the back on a breakaway, knocking him down and getting an flagarant foul, ejection and an one game suspension.

Earlier this year: Breaks Tyrus Thomas's nose with a hard foul.

Yesterday: pushes Deng intentionally, making him land on his surgically repaired wrist.

Let's for a moment say that Hinrich did infact commit a foul on purpose. Does that add up to the "thug" that Posey is?

Edit: Posey sucks.

Last edited:
hinrich was doing exactly what riley made a living off of teaching in new york

if hinrich played for the heat riley would've given him a pat on the back

and if dwyane wade wasn't a glorified two year old maybe he could play through a tug on the wrist

I didn't see this foul but I hope it was when Wade was doing one of his patented fake 3's where he jump into the defenders to get a foul and flop on the ground like a fucking frenchy soccer player.

Heat are gonna dominate! Their team is actually looking better than i thought. Wright and Capone are doing way more than expected. Lonzo is playing great too.

I was at the game, it was pretty flagrant

i forgot how damn fun bulls games are, it sucks I get to see them play the heat and I didnt get to see Wade or Shaq play, rip

Pro basketball really needs to drop the whole foul thing. Those pussies milk that shit for all its worth. It's probably one of the reasons I don't bother to watch the sport any more.

Yes, Posey is a piece of shit. However, it doesn't excuse what Kurt did. He couldn't guard Wade so he grabbed him until he injured him. That game was a lock until the Bulls won by injuring Wade.

I don't even like the Heat. I just hate it when lesser skilled players have to cheat in order to hang with their superiors.

And my Magic are sucking. :(

Back