I won a free copy of Vista Ultimate.

Patton

Veteran XV
Congratulations! You are one of the first 5000 to redeem your Road show / New Horizons e-code as part of the Get Ready Your Way campaign! We will send you your NFR copy of Windows VistaTM Ultimate within 6-8 weeks of general availability.

Suck it. :D

PS: I like Vista.

so help you what

you're gonna fuck me in the ass and make me squeal like a piggy?

pro tip: you don't threaten people with things they like moker

By the way, this is how I won it:

http://www.microsoft.com/oem/english/promotions/GetVista.mspx

Went to the show (Intel and Microsoft - interesting stuff, even won a dual core laptop processor from the raffles) for my company.

Got the key code for the quiz (everyone who attends gets one.)

Took the stupid 15 question quiz. It's one of those tests where if there is an "All of the Above" option, you pick it. Really easy if you paid attention at the show.

Bought some stupid 10 dollar promo package with the 25 dollar gift certificate.

...profit

total cost: $00.00

Though there was a price for going to the roadshow, my company paid for it. And while I should probably give THEM the copy of Vista, I already gave them the laptop processor I won (wtf am i gonna do with it.)

So if you work on computers, find out when the roadshow is coming and attend. The roadshow I went to was like 2 weeks ago, and I didn't get around to taking the test until today, and I still won.

an operating system is one thing i would never get "cracked"

that shit controls everything in your fucking computer. you get a fucked version, it could fry your hardware or make your life difficult down the line

i concur

which is why i'm so happy i won this

ultimate isn't cheap, and i wouldn't want some gimped version of vista

aero is too cool to miss out on

Back