Stop fucking outside my apartment, OK?

El Mariachi

Veteran XV
I don't know what the hell is going on here.

For the past few nights I'd be chilling outside my apartment on the balcony, and then all of a sudden a few deer would run by. Fine. I can get over that.

Tonight I go outside, and there's two deer fucking right outside my apartment.

What the hell.

I go inside and get my flashlight and shine it at the buck and he just stops in mid-fuck just looking at me like I'm the one with the problem. Fuck you to buddy.

Later on a whole god damn herd runs by.

The legality of the following sentence is definitely not up for debate. If anyone wants to go deer hunting you can just sit on my balcony.

Oh, and you know, I'm pretty sure the law would frown upon me just firing a rifle out of my apartment. Especially since there's an unmarked police car that usually camps out in the parking lot across the street.

I mean, considering I have the proper papers documenting that it is legal for me to own and use dynamite, and hunt deer in your state.

hunting is illegal in an astonishingly large part of northeastern ohio

i dont know why

theyre so fucking overpopulated its not funny

I go inside and get my flashlight and shine it at the buck and he just stops in mid-fuck just looking at me like I'm the one with the problem. Fuck you to buddy.
The expression "like a deer caught in headlights" comes from somewhere you know?

Oh, and you know, I'm pretty sure the law would frown upon me just firing a rifle out of my apartment. Especially since there's an unmarked police car that usually camps out in the parking lot across the street.
Stop fucking 14 year old girls. It'll go away.

The area around your apartment is definitely too conducive to deer, try releasing some natural predators such as ligers and you'll see an improvement in the situation.

hunting is illegal in an astonishingly large part of northeastern ohio

i dont know why

theyre so fucking overpopulated its not funny

No joke. I took this pic a few months ago while walking around my complex.

deer.jpg

Deer just fucking stood there like "HAY WHATS UP"
I think she wants me.
You can tell by that look she's trying to give me.

Slut.

my cousins have been coming over and shooting some deer with bows so theres no gunshot. so far we've cleared a couple out. im living on 30 acres in the middle of tallmadge (right off the dreaded circle) and there are over 30 deer living on our land that we see daily.

i swear to god we need to ship them to canada

Can you detach the side mirror on the passenger side of that Cavalier for me and send it over? Some jerk stole mine. :(

Oh yeah, check yourself for ticks.

That second video, he must have been using doe scent or something.

Why was the camera man just standing there?

What do you want him to "doe"? LOLROFLOMGLOLOLROFLF
Seriously, the camera man might try to shoot him and miss, or go there and get his ass beat.
Ya know?

Back