reuters bias

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060913/ts_nm/security_blair_dc

Blair, U.S. President George W. Bush's closest ally in the so-called war on terror, said the world urgently needs the United States to help tackle the globe's most pressing problems.

Blair, accused by critics of being Bush's poodle who slavishly follows Washington's line, sought to stifle a revolt in his ruling Labour Party last week by promising to quit within a year after almost 10 years in office.

un-fucking-believable (and yes i did steal this from lgf.)

it was written in london too. the cia needs to get a field office on the london press pronto.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060913/ts_nm/security_blair_dc

Blair, U.S. President George W. Bush's closest ally in the so-called war on terror, said the world urgently needs the United States to help tackle the globe's most pressing problems.

Blair, accused by critics of being Bush's poodle who slavishly follows Washington's line, sought to stifle a revolt in his ruling Labour Party last week by promising to quit within a year after almost 10 years in office.

un-fucking-believable (and yes i did steal this from lgf.)

Both these things aren't bias, they're fact. The 'war on terror' is no more a war than the 'war on drugs' is. Plus, Blair has been accused by his critics as been a puppet of Washington for years now, so this is also fact.

Wow, people on the left don't see any evidence of liberal bias. Didn't see that coming.

I voted conservative in the last general election. I guess everyone is a liberal.

As I stated, both those things are fact. It didn't say Tony WAS a poodle, it said people have said... which guess what, THEY HAVE.

tell me, triple

is there, or is there not, a liberal bias

i'm well aware that this article isn't talking about bush

but if you're going to complain about the bias, then expect comments on it

you worthless chair-stealing douchebag-award winning republican twat

triple clearly has brain damage.

Rilke's critics often accuse him of being a faggot and taking cock up the ass. His "so-called" hetrosexuality is up for question, at best.

^not biased. fact. I didn't say it, either - "critics" did.

"what critics?"

What, you expect a reputable news source like me to actually cite names?

I tuned into Al-Franken today for a few minutes. The commercials are so blantant with their attacks on Bush. No wonder Air America is rumored to be in bankruptcy again.

When the left tries to be anywhere near the center when it comes to reporting the news, it's very hard for them to do.

Wow, people on the right see evidence of liberal bias everywhere they look with the exception of FOXnews. Didn't see that coming.

Back