Hologram

Veteran XX
www.allpeers.com

-----

What is it?

A file sharing extension for Firefox.

-----

How do I use it?

Install the extension (se top of post for link), and add people with whom you want to share files. The email address that the user used to register is needed in order to add them to your list of "trusted" friends.

For TW members, I suggest using the message "XXXX from TW here." Replace the XXXX with your TW username, so that people will know who you are.

-----

This extension is beta, but seems to be pretty stable. After all, it went through five months (wow) of alpha testing.

If you would like to share files with other TWers, please post the email that you used to register in this thread. Let's hope that this really takes off and will become even more popular than the TWDC hub. After all, this is a lot easier to set up!

-----

NOTE: You MUST share files to each member individually! This means that everytime you wish to share a new file, you must add it to your share, as well as select everyone on your list and share it to them. You will also only be able to upload/download while Firefox is running (duh).

Last edited:
I have my entire movies folder shared (theatrical movies only so far)

Not a whole lot because I just got this computer a couple weeks ago, but I have some stuff that some people might find interesting.

This is a great way to share files because not everyone wants to install dc++ or set it up. Almost everyone here uses firefox and installing this extension is basically all you have to do!

BEWARE: This extension is 11MB. It's HUGE. but, if we all use it, very much worth it.

For those of you who didn't see my edit to my first post, please post your username in this thread so that you can share your files to other people.

your email address may also be necessary

hmm. i cant add my music folder.. i dont really have any warez... all i have is recorded tv to share atm.

Back