[PS3] Mobile Suite Gundam - youtube video (wow)

I will not support companies that try pressure consumers into buying products over $400, whether it is cost justified or not. Therefore, I will not buy a play station 3.

It’s like how the 360 games are all 60$ on release. It's ridiculous. 50$ should be the max for any video games release aside from special collector's edition.

Kharn353 said:
I will not support companies that try pressure consumers into buying products over $400, whether it is cost justified or not.

In this case, def not

Kharn353 said:
I will not support companies that try pressure consumers into buying products over $400, whether it is cost justified or not. Therefore, I will not buy a play station 3.

It’s like how the 360 games are all 60$ on release. It's ridiculous. 50$ should be the max for any video games release aside from special collector's edition.
Do you even hear yourself talk or watch what you type? Now, I'm not a Sony supporter by any means, and I definately won't be picking up a PS3, but come on... They're a motherfucking company selling a motherfucking widget and you either buy it or don't.

Honestly, the levels of fanboyism regarding next-gen consoles have reached epic levels of stupidity.

Sony's not trying to "pressure" anybody into buying their 600 dollar console any more than Hummer tries to pressure people into buying their 40 thousand dollar SUV. They're not any more "evil" than any other company, they just advertise and make certain business decisions based on their interpretation of how the market is sorting itself out.

There's not some evil scheme set up by Sony to take over the world. And on that point, Nintendo isn't a sweet, innocent little underdog that only wants to bring joy to the hearts of children. Microsoft, well I guess that's just microsoft, but this whole "war" of the consoles is a really weird anomoly in the business world.

People just don't get into bitter arguments over which DVD player is best, and there's no manical allegiance on the part of the customer with Whirlpool dishwashers. So why do the fanboys think there's some higher cause at stake every time a new videogame system comes out?

If you want a do-it-all system that's future-proofed and extremely fancy, and money is not an option, then by all means, go and buy a fucking PS3. Each console has its strengths and each has weaknesses. The wii makes games look fugly, the PS3 will put you in the poor-house, and the x360 is suffering from jack-of-all-trades syndrome. But it's fine. You've got three choices. Go pick one and stop bitching to other people about which one they should pick, and stop telling people why your decision was the one and only correct decision.

It's really embarrasing to me when I see posts like this. As a fan of videogames and a believer in the notion that they need to become more legitimate in the eyes of the masses, shit like this disgusts me. People wonder why nobody takes videogames seriously, but then they go to internet forums and get in rabid arguments over what they're going to buy.

Show me a forum where Charmin and Quilted Northern customers go at each other's throats over ply counts, or where wild speculations and angry references to various bar graphs are made regarding the upcoming "ultra-soft" line of products. Get the fuck over yourselves, internet fiends. If you decide to buy or not to buy something keep it the fuck to your self.

Oh and gundam looks purty, but I heard the gameplay is slow as all hell. Then again, mech games are always pretty clunky and slow, but I guess some people go for that.

Back