Israel unleashes hell... Now in Lebanon!

JoMo

Veteran XX
Apparently Hezbollah kidnapped 2 Israeli soldiers. And now Israel is amassing troops on the border as well as shelling Lebanon.

12:23 IDF ground forces enter Lebanon to search for kidnapped soldiers (Army Radio)
12:18 Israel Navy warships shelling bridges in Lebanon (Israel Radio)
12:10 Lebanon: IDF amasses ground forces on Israel`s northern border (Haaretz)
12:08 Beirut gov`t: Israel Navy ships enter Lebanese territorial waters (Haaretz)

Seems like Israel doesn't care about pissing everyone else off in the Middle East. One of these days they will piss off the wrong people and everyone else will unleash hell upon Israel.

Grief said:
If I were in Lebanon, I would be pissed off right now at the stupidity of my government.

Nah, they're celebrating...

11:40 Residents of Shi`ite villages in Lebanon celebrate Hezbollah`s attacks (Ch.10)

Xcursion said:
Seems like Israel doesn't care about pissing everyone else off in the Middle East. One of these days they will piss off the wrong people and everyone else will unleash hell upon Israel.

They are the ones being attacked.....

Al-Jazeera reporting 7 Israeli soldiers killed in attack.

LEBANESE GOVT RESPONSIBILE FOR "CONSEQUENCES" OF HIZBOLLAH RAID - ISRAELI DEFENCE MINISTER

I wouldn't exactly say kidnapping a couple soldiers is being attacked compared to shelling bridges and ammasing ground forces on the border waiting to go in that happened after the kidnapping. I don't know what i would call the kidnapping, but I don't think it would be kidnapped.

Isreal can suck just as much dick as the towelheads as far as I'm concerned. The whole region is full of fuckwit religeous extremists. I'm hopeful of one day seeing the whole lot go up in smoke.

Finally! I was getting sick of all this soccer shit on the news. Every time I see a famous soccer player I think, "Damn, I bet that guy gets way more ass than I do." :(

But when I see people dying I think, "Jeez, I'm glad I'm not one of THOSE poor bastards."

I should feel pretty happy for the next 2-3 days at the very least. Well done, Israel. Well done indeed!

Jagonath said:
Finally! I was getting sick of all this soccer shit on the news. Every time I see a famous soccer player I think, "Damn, I bet that guy gets way more ass than I do." :(

But when I see people dying I think, "Jeez, I'm glad I'm not one of THOSE poor bastards."

I should feel pretty happy for the next 2-3 days at the very least. Well done, Israel. Well done indeed!
Don't forget that those towelheads are getting a shitload of virgins up there when they die.

Xcursion said:
Yeah, sort of like the Six-Day War.

Oh wait

13:57 IDF says all hope lost of retrieving abducted soldiers with ground forces (Channel 10)
13:37 Hezbollah says it destroyed an IDF tank in Lebanon (AP)
13:35 Hamas official in Lebanon: Israel must free all Arab prisoners (AP)
13:27 IDF places troops on Gaza, Lebanon borders on high alert (Haaretz)
13:08 Halutz: If soldiers not returned, we`ll turn Lebanon`s clock back 20 years (Channel 10)
12:58 Senior IDF officers: Lebanon must be made to pay a heavy price (Haaretz)

What the fu..... EU demanding soldiers released? That never happens

14:17 EU demands immediate release of IDF soldiers captured during attack by Hezbollah (AP)
14:06 Britain: Hezbollah attacks `will further escalate already tense situation` (Haaretz)

Back