Why do women always want a kiss after a BJ?

WarBuddha

Contributor
Veteran XX
Seriously get a fucking clue, I don't want your sperm breath anywhere near my face. Then they get pissed off, wtf. Go brush your teeth or something.

some of my friends and i were just discussing the other night how girls never seem to be bothered by their pussy juice on your face after you've gone down on them

but every guy is grossed out by the thought of his sperm in his mouth

strange eh

Ptavv said:
some of my friends and i were just discussing the other night how girls never seem to be bothered by their pussy juice on your face after you've gone down on them

plenty of girls don't want their juice back

my girlfriend never does, she knows I don't want a kiss. maybe they're mistaking you for snowball from clerks

As far as I'm concerned, if the gf is willing enough to stick my cock in her mouth and let me cum in it, its the least I could do.

euph said:
As far as I'm concerned, if the gf is willing enough to stick my cock in her mouth and let me cum in it, its the least I could do.
which is why you are a bitch

Ptavv said:

Maybe this means every girl wants a threesome with another girl. :sunny:

But seriously, I've "known" a few girls that want you to wash your face before kissing them.

she's doing you a favor.. so man up and kiss the bitch because a quick peck will ensure that happens more often, it might even help you delay returning that favor.

i honestly don't care, she sucked MY COCK and the jizz is down already, so basically im kissing her lips that were touching me. In the end, if you think about it, you've done nastier things in a relationship :p and in your normal lives :p man up bitches.

its not like i give the inside of her mouth a good tongueing afterwards

although she doesnt mind her own juices. I guess its because they arent white and sticky

Back