Hey Californians

wetback: I'm not a criminal, I just want to work.

non wetback: yeah, and have babies flooding our schools and not paying taxes, and taking advantage of our healthcare and shipping your income back to mexico instead of back to the econmy and cutting in line in front of those going through all the steps of legal immigration.

remember when Bush was promoting legalizing them? lol
in an instant the guy flip flops, thankfully in this case.

Automatic Jack said:
They're just people like anyone else in my experience. But a handy scapegoat in an election year.

They need to go through the process like everyone else does who enters the country.

Boomyguy said:
remember when Bush was promoting legalizing them? lol
in an instant the guy flip flops, thankfully in this case.

oops take that back, he is still in favor of a guest worker plan.
Hopefully someone will slap some sense into him.

yeah, i really don't mind a legal influx of people into this country. i just wish we had control over the process and an ability to LIMIT the numbers to what we as a country deem acceptable. not to mention getting to pick the better applicants out of the lot. and by better, i lean more towards productive non-criminal types. i would however hope that a nice rack would boost someone's qualifications. granted they weren't a butter-face though...

wishful thinking?

interesting timing for bush to flipflop... cuz he doesnt give a shit wat beaners think anymore. finally he does something i agree with... maybe he'll drop the whole Iraq war, stop hiring retards into office, etc.

I'm pretty sure "wetback" is typically used to refer to those illegal immigrants who get into the United States by crossing the Rio Grande. Or that is the intended meaning, at least.

Back