CHRIS KANYON comes out of the closet in Orlando?!?

Taurus

Veteran XV
:lol:

http://blog.myspace.com/chriskanyon

Last night at the Hard Rock, Orlando at Ledgens of wrestling after his match with DDP, Chris announces he's really gay and has been hiding it this whole time

whow

kanyonlogo.jpg

DemonKyoto said:
Dude, wtf, Kanyon came out at an indie show over a month or 2 ago :huh:

Really? Didnt know that... there was just a bunch of news about it from last night and DDP is on the radio talking about it right now. huh...

He cut a big promo about it at some obscure house show a month ago and then posted some really wacked out shit on his personal website. It sounded like a worked shoot angle to be honest with you. Mostly because he said that "most of the boys in the business are either gay or bisexual" which is a lot of nonsense.

I'd suggest you read up about the subject on some smark sites like nodq.com or PWITorch.

Taurus said:
Really? Didnt know that... there was just a bunch of news about it from last night and DDP is on the radio talking about it right now. huh...
Yeah, scroll down to the bottom of his myspace blog, theres more news about it dating back to last month, or earlier. Was at some lil indie show, gave a big speech about it in the ring and such with half the people still not knowing if its a work or a shoot. Then he blamed his firing from WWE on the fact that they wanted to "fire a fag" or something. :lol:

Edit: Since im on the subject of wrestling, 97 days till ECW: Another One Night Stand :sunny:

Ok I see now, I've been out of wrestling sence HHH brought it downhill, I started a wrestling sub forum on one of my sites, I guess I should change the news there as well

Taurus said:
Ok I see now, I've been out of wrestling sence HHH brought it downhill, I started a wrestling sub forum on one of my sites, I guess I should change the news there as well
HHH is one of the greatest pimples on the ass that is pro wrestling.

But the 2-3 months he was gone, was even more boring :(

HHH was great when he was part of a gimmic, but when that changed and he started having accual control of the wwe, made for boring tv.

Taurus said:
HHH was great when he was part of a gimmic, but when that changed and he started having accual control of the wwe, made for boring tv.
Agreed. He has too much clout for a simple wrestler, whether hes married to Steph or not. I still say, the best writing WWE ever had was when Paul Heyman was on the writing team, but of course, Steph hates him and forced him off the writing team a year ago, so that ended that.

I heard Hogan on bubba the love sponge last wekk and he was being asked if he's going to head back, and Hogan was talking about he never would accually be a part of it (maybe show his face) until things in the writing were fixed. They need to get back to the good vs. bad and have storyline that last longer then a week.

Taurus said:
I heard Hogan on bubba the love sponge last wekk and he was being asked if he's going to head back, and Hogan was talking about he never would accually be a part of it (maybe show his face) until things in the writing were fixed. They need to get back to the good vs. bad and have storyline that last longer then a week.
My top 5 ways to make WWE better:
1. Rehire Paul Heyman full time, put him as an announcer, or on the writing team.
2. Stop stifling Joey Styles. The man is the best announcer in the business for a reason, but Vince wont let him be himself.
3. Fire all the useless wrestlers. WWE did a good move this month by firing the Heartthrobs and The Dicks. Yes, The Dicks. Jesus Christ.
4. More naked Divas.
5. GET RID OF THAT GODDAMNED NIGGER-SPINNER WWE TITLE, GOD. FUCKING. DAMNIT.

DemonKyoto said:
My top 5 ways to make WWE better:
1. Rehire Paul Heyman full time, put him as an announcer, or on the writing team.
2. Stop stifling Joey Styles. The man is the best announcer in the business for a reason, but Vince wont let him be himself.
3. Fire all the useless wrestlers. WWE did a good move this month by firing the Heartthrobs and The Dicks. Yes, The Dicks. Jesus Christ.
4. More naked Divas.
5. GET RID OF THAT GODDAMNED NIGGER-SPINNER WWE TITLE, GOD. FUCKING. DAMNIT.
:lol: i havent watch wrestling in so long i dont know what half of those mean.

KnightMare said:
:lol: i havent watch wrestling in so long i dont know what half of those mean.
:lol:

1. Paul Heyman, the former owner of ECW
2. Joey Styles, former lead commentator of ECW, current co-commentator of Raw.
3. Useless fucking wrestlers we see once every 3-4 weeks, who do jack shit.
4. Dont make me explain boobies to you :)
5. The WWE title ( the one on Raw now ), is a fucking spinner. When John Cena ( rap wigger ) won the belt, he replaced it with his own blinged out belt, with a spinning, jewel encrusted WWE logo in the center, which spins, and is a laughing stock.

Back