jews did wtc

eyecu

Veteran XV
capt.sge.pwo73.160505193509.photo02.photo.default-272x376.jpg

WTC FACTS:

- ~4000 Jew WTC employees were absent from work on 9/11/2001
- only 5 of the estimated 3000 victims killed in the attack were Jews
- suspected Zionist sympathizer George W. Bush erroneously claimed on 9/20/2001 that the Jew death toll was 130
- the Jew-controlled Cable News Network showed out-of-context video footage of cheering Palestinians following the WTC attacks
- 5 Jews were arrested by the FBI four hours after the WTC attack and said to have been caught videotaping the disaster from the roof of their company's building while crying out in joy and mockery
- Former Jew prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, when asked what the attacks meant for relations between the US and the Zionist state replied, “It's very good.” and then edited himself: “Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy.”

eyecu said:
capt.sge.pwo73.160505193509.photo02.photo.default-272x376.jpg

WTC FACTS:

- ~4000 Jew WTC employees were absent from work on 9/11/2001
- only 5 of the estimated 3000 victims killed in the attack were Jews
- suspected Zionist sympathizer George W. Bush erroneously claimed on 9/20/2001 that the Jew death toll was 130
- the Jew-controlled Cable News Network showed out-of-context video footage of cheering Palestinians following the WTC attacks
- 5 Jews were arrested by the FBI four hours after the WTC attack and said to have been caught videotaping the disaster from the roof of their company's building while crying out in joy and mockery
- Former Jew prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu, when asked what the attacks meant for relations between the US and the Zionist state replied, “It's very good.” and then edited himself: “Well, not very good, but it will generate immediate sympathy.”
twl fact:ur ghey

this might have some credibility if it were in a flash file with some dramatic background music

but it doesnt, so its bs

TalonPrime said:
It's about time. I was wondering where you were.
I was busy trying to fix my printer. All I was getting was

ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡

Baby Bew said:
I was busy trying to fix my printer. All I was getting was

ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡ú▼Q0k±-e╡

I remember mine always spewing out those little smily faces (unrequested, of course)

"Officials at instant-messaging firm Odigo confirmed today that two employees received text messages warning of an attack on the World Trade Center two hours before terrorists crashed planes into the New York landmarks." CNN also reported this but added that "Alex Diamandis, vice president for sales and marketing with Odigo Inc., said there was nothing specifically about the attacks in the message, but he said it was suspicious in nature, especially because of its timing." The Israeli newspaper Haaretz also published reports regarding these warnings.

Back