this jill-whatever hostage chick

Gangrel

Contributor
Veteran XV
is giving all the other hostages a bad name with all of her begging

i mean, yes its sad and whatnot, and im not in her position, blah blah

but seriously, it kinda irks me that soldiers out there will refuse to say a word, and her punk ass is there begging and (imo) degrading what the others have stood for.

I agree.

she chose to be there, it's not like the kidnapped her from a farm in kansas.

quit fucking crying, they've been taking hostages for like 3 years. you should have known the risk when you went.

the news reporter bitch they took hostage a few weeks ago who is all crying and begging for us to accede to the terrorists demands.

crying???

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - Kidnapped American journalist Jill Carroll appeared in a video aired Thursday on a private Kuwaiti TV station, appealing in a calm, composed voice for her supporters to do whatever it takes to win her release "as quickly as possible."

your pansy ass would have been screaming for momma long ago

T-Funk said:
oh then what is she and why do you expect her to react calmly to being taken hostage
because she chose to go over there

once should not make that choice if one is not willing to accept such a possibility

shit, id have more respect for a soldier who was in that position, because, in the very least, it wasnt their choice

hasnt she been asking to meet the kidnappers demands for weeks now? Im honestly suprised shes still able to make videos, as bad as that sounds.

I have talked to 3 different people that had been held hostage in Iraq. All had been given clear information on how to act, what to say, how to say it when filmed and when you have a couple of AK47 pointed at your head you tend to agree with pretty much whatever…

Gorlax said:
I have talked to 3 different people that had been held hostage in Iraq. All had been given clear information on how to act, what to say, how to say it when filmed and when you have a couple of AK47 pointed at your head you tend to agree with pretty much whatever…
chances are theyre going to kill you either way

so you die with dignity, or you die on your knees.

Back