So... Kurayami is going to UVALAN

-raven-

Veteran X
Kurayami just said that he's going to UVALAN this year. Kinda funny considering last year people offered to PAY for him to go and he refused.

I wonder if he'll be self-moderating what he says to people who are going to UVALAN this year between now and then.

I do not believe this, not until he says it himself. If he does go, and I can scrape up enough money to go as well this year, I'm gonna party with him.

Raven64 said:
Kurayami just said that he's going to UVALAN this year. Kinda funny considering last year people offered to PAY for him to go and he refused.

I wonder if he'll be self-moderating what he says to people who are going to UVALAN this year between now and then.
Except I didn't say that.

have it in greater boston, kurya can come up from connecticut and all us boston tw'ers will show up for the bar

Acer said:
p.s. kura i got IL-2 and it rocks (but i suck at it)
It takes time, my son. I've had it for years and I still can't fly some things worth a damn. I'm finally beginning to enjoy the FW-190A, though.

He implied he was going months ago. This is not new. Still not sure if Ill go. If I dont then he's just going to have to find a new fuck buddy.

Reggs said:
He implied he was going months ago. This is not new. Still not sure if Ill go. If I dont then he's just going to have to find a new fuck buddy.
I did no such thing. I have no idea where people are getting these supposed quotes by me.

I will not be attending NerdLAN.

Paladin-5 said:
I know, but at least it's not too far away...you could easily drive or take the train
I could, but I doubt I would.

I have to go to Phili next week. I am not pleased about this. God, I hate that city. It's almost as much of a cesspool as NYC.

Back