happy white kwanza!!!!

HaPpY

Veteran XX
that is what it is after all...

- christ wasn't born this day, hell no one really knows when
- the origins of "christmas" stem from way before christ
- santa is some made up character by some priest/whatever
- it was just some dumb pope's idea to celebrate it now to get romans to convert to christianity. it was originally a roman holiday.
- now its a festivus for the restuvus!

Khushi said:
that is what it is after all...

- christ wasn't born this day, hell no one really knows when
- the origins of "christmas" stem from way before christ
- santa is some made up character by some priest/whatever
- it was just some dumb pope's idea to celebrate it now to get romans to convert to christianity. it was originally a roman holiday.
- now its a festivus for the restuvus!

So I am guessing you're a loaner and have no family to celebrate xmas with? If so go get hit by a bus I dont want to hear your bitching.

First of all I think he should research kwanza.

2nd: The date isn't know so they picked this good date to screw with the pagans (i.e. 'restofus'). Just like protestants don't believe you're actually drinking the blood and eating the body (catholics do, protestants believe its in rememberance), Its a celebration that doesn't need to be exact

Happy Festivus!

1747204_239f37a3b0_m.jpg

PePpEr said:
So I am guessing you're a loaner and have no family to celebrate xmas with? If so go get hit by a bus I dont want to hear your bitching.

just had a 300$ dinner with my wife, then we fucked like rabbits... grand ol time :)

Skibbi9 said:
First of all I think he should research kwanza.

2nd: The date isn't know so they picked this good date to screw with the pagans (i.e. 'restofus'). Just like protestants don't believe you're actually drinking the blood and eating the body (catholics do, protestants believe its in rememberance), Its a celebration that doesn't need to be exact

nor to be christian

I wonder if Khushi realizes that the only thing that seperates him from the Bible thumpers that he hates so much is ideology. He exhibits the exact same behavior.

I'm not Christian nor Jewish, actually I'm hardly a religious person.

Since it is a holiday season I see lots of Christian stuff going on TV, History channel, the movie exocist and stuff. One thing I have been wondering about Chritianity is the symbol of Christianity - crucifix.

When I see the image of Jesus staked on the cross I see nothing but pain...it is a symbol of tortures which Jews used upon JC in a brutal fashion. I understand that that's one important part of the story that leads to the climax -- JC's miracle comeback.

What I don't get is why crucifix is the symbol of Christianity? Why shouldn't it be something like a JC himself standing or something more mentally and physically healthy? and Khushi, Im not sure if you are Jewish or not, but do you dislike the crucifix because it reminds you of the fact that Jews actually beat the shit out of JC? What's your take on it?

Back