xbox 360 prices on ebay

yes, many of them have bids on them. i was looking at one that had 5 seconds to go and it got up to $1500

no games

maybe people are using fake accounts to inflate prices who knows...but this is crazy. i can wait a few months to pick one up if they are really going for that much.

anybody who buys one off ebay is a stupid fuck and a sucker. I just got back now from the mall with my 2 360's and peeps were bitching cause i got 2 plus 1 of every game that was released.

MerauderFX said:
anybody who buys one off ebay is a stupid fuck and a sucker. I just got back now from the mall with my 2 360's and peeps were bitching cause i got 2 plus 1 of every game that was released.

no lines? All the places around Boston had jackasses in line overnight, just like the news mentioned. I stopped in to target just to check, but they said that they had a line starting last night for 12 systems.

MerauderFX said:

How'd you fit both boxes in the back of your ferrari? Must have made two trips.

reZolut said:
How'd you fit both boxes in the back of your ferrari? Must have made two trips.

Ooooh dont start on my ferrari, bad enough i make 14 trips to the grocery store due to bad storage.

I got mine at target for 388.00 with tax, 10% off if you sign up for their Visa card. I think I want to keep it though, depends on the supply.

Back