People tip at Starbucks?

Fool

Whiny Bitch
Veteran XX
WTF is wrong with you? It's Starbucks, they're making fucking coffee, and it already costs like a billion dollars for a cup of flavored crap.

If you're a guy and you drink Starbucks you're a fag. Real men suck coffee grinds.

Incoming Kapion to tell you how much it is deserved because Starbucks is going to cure cancer and save all the dying children in Africa.

I don't use tip jars. Waiters/delivery guys/barber/bartender are the only ones who get a little extra from me.

Tipping at Starbucks is like tipping at Burger King.

Reverend Zero said:
Incoming Kapion to tell you how much it is deserved because Starbucks is going to cure cancer and save all the dying children in Africa.
:lol:

Would Starbucks cureing africans be a positive thing to mention on this forum?

I had a guy at Subway make a smart remark about if I was gonna give him a tip. I said, "You wanna tip? Don't play with matches." Then I walked out, lit a zippo, threw it over my shoulder as I walked away in slo-mo with the Subway blowing up behind me.

True story, except that last part.

Lord Elessar said:
I don't use tip jars. Waiters/delivery guys/barber/bartender are the only ones who get a little extra from me.

Tipping at Starbucks is like tipping at Burger King.

You don't tip at Burger King? Cheap fuck.

I went to starbucks with a 'friend' once. She told me to get a caremel cafe muchosucko or some shit. She's not my 'friend' anymore.

Back