Dog went missing...

Johnny

Veteran X
My dog went missing monday night. He is an inside dog so he didnt have a collar on. He was almost 5 years old. I've had him since he was a puppy. As each day passes my hopes for him returning are fading. During the time I spent with my friend it became a significant and constant part of my life. I am now experiencing intense grief and depression over the loss of my friend. I don't know if he will ever come back.

:(

Another inspiring story suggesting that karma does exist... GJ ripping people off on TW and making $100 bucks or something.

You shouldn't feel sad.

You should feel guilt for killing your dog, he depended on you, and you let him down.

Dog killer..........

Johnny said:
My dog went missing monday night. He is an inside dog so he didnt have a collar on. He was almost 5 years old. I've had him since he was a puppy. As each day passes my hopes for him returning are fading. During the time I spent with my friend it became a significant and constant part of my life. I am now experiencing intense grief and depression over the loss of my friend. I don't know if he will ever come back.

:(

Get off the internet and go look for him...

Wraithed said:
Go get a new dog

I need time to grieve over my old pet before attempting to build a relationship with a new one. Besides buying a new pet will not take the place of an old one.

People who don't tag, or chip their pets, then whine because they lost them, are dumb.

Please tag your dog, or chip, it's not that hard.

have you even checked the pound you moron? He's probably there about to get injected with a lethal solution as you sit and feel sorry for yourself.

Johnny said:
I need time to grieve over my old pet before attempting to build a relationship with a new one. Besides buying a new pet will not take the place of an old one.

Ok then I change my advice:

Stop being such a fag, and get a new dog.

aScotiA said:
Another inspiring story suggesting that karma does exist... GJ ripping people off on TW and making $100 bucks or something.

You're a real asshole. People who never had a pet don't understand the pet/owner relationship.
I never ripped anyone off you bastard. Where do you get 100 bux from if anything I lost more money than I couldve made.

Grab a box of dog cookies and walk around your neighborhood, putting them on the sidewalk that leads to your house. Make like a little trail for your buddy to follow. Open up the garage door and make it so the trail ends inside. Jump in your car and then wait... the thing is (I know from experience) that some dogs think it's a game when they get out of the house and won't come near you. So, just sit in your car and wait for him to follow the trail of cookies into your garage. When he gets close to the end and is inside, run him over for being such a shitty friend and go get a new dog.

dog's dont usually run away forever if they liked where they lived. chances are he hates you and ran away to get away from you.

Back