Ann Coulter on Real Time with Bill Mahur Right Now

Its nice that someone fucked her up the ass, and its fitting that it was bush. =)

She's a nazi, a complete psycho bitch that hates the world, and I'd do her in a heartbeat.

Xeri0us said:
:rofl: she got boo'd every time she spoke.

orly.jpg

Yes.

And lets be honest. She is bat shit fucking nazi crazy. Not like me being an IRC nazi, like NAZI NAZI crazy.

But shes also halfway decent looking. Also the fact that every other right wing nut job looks like they got beat with the ugly bat by an angry steroid crazed baseball player, makes her look even better by comparison. Its like the prettest girl in HS. Sure, in comparison to the interweb gf's around here, shes a dog, but in comparison to the other girls at your school, shes pretty good.

I cant believe I did this, but I actually went to her fucking website to get a picture of her for thsi thread. I feel so fucking dirty, I'm probably on some list now. I hope you are happy.

coulter_sean3.jpg

She is decent. Have you actually seen the average woman in the world? She is better looking than most.

shes fucking ugly are you people retarded she looks like a tall thin horse. her hands are the size of a horses hoof.

Back