HELP MY INTERNET. IT BROKE. OGOD. [BABES INSIDE]

Bodom

Veteran XX
OK. Linksys BeFSR81 v2.0 router with time warner roadrunner cable internet

except not right now. shit is broken. earlier this morning the internet completely crapped out. My housemate Jake cant even connect when connecting directly into the modem. I dont think anyone but I can. However when anyone is connected through the router nobody can access the internet.

We've flashed new firmware and we can connect to the router setup page but from then on we're kinda lost as to how to fix this fucking problem.

Neither of us were there for the initial setup so who knows what I missed. Any special gimmickry we need to fuck with to make this work. Or do we require the special knowledge of the man who made this mess in the first place?

now women

http://www.bewbew.com/bodom/bara2.jpg

I hate to sound like I think you are dumb...but are you sure you HAVE a connection on your modem?

Are any of the lights ambered out or blinking crazy?

I only ask because you said your roommate couldn't connect even when directly attached to the modem.

WarAngel said:
I hate to sound like I think you are dumb...but are you sure you HAVE a connection on your modem?

Are any of the lights ambered out or blinking crazy?

I only ask because you said your roommate couldn't connect even when directly attached to the modem.
im connecting to the internet by way of MAGIC

80smain2dy.jpg

Our cable internet (insight cable) wouldn't work until we ran the Install disc that is provided by insight. We had to put in a 16digit access code, so it assigns the cable modem to our computers or something.

What are the lights on your cable modem doing...

PS, I work help desk for internet support... I do this for a living

Unplug the cable modem ( Power) and leave it unpluged for about 3 mins, then plug it back in, give it about 3 mins more, then unplug and replug in your router

If you have a flashing cable light on your modem, that means its not synced up, and you will need to call your ISP

jake gets no connection but all lights work and it happens with a 2nd comp too.

mine is the chosen one it appears

yeah...on the actual modem lights are on for every comp attached, however only myself actually attains interweb status

Back