This season of SG-1 is awful

CaptainZero

Veteran X
I can handle the guy from Farscape being the new commander of SG-1, but I want his co-star from Farscape to die a painful death IRL.

tonights episode was awful. are they stealing plots from MMORPGS now or what?

and yes that farscape bitch needs to leave now.

I don't mind the characters so much, but the new storyline just hasn't pulled me in yet. The end of the last season wrapped up the entire storyline and could have (or should have?) been the series finale. They're really just starting up a whole new show with new characters and a big foe to replace the Goauld.

You know. When half your cast runs away. And when you've killed off all the bad guys in your galexy. And when you've been on for so long Piere Bernard has a guest spot. And when you have to resort to some sort of quasi god things that you just spent the last 4 years building up to be invincible.

Perhasp its time to wrap things up.

Just saying.

PJ said:
You know. When half your cast runs away. And when you've killed off all the bad guys in your galexy. And when you've been on for so long Piere Bernard has a guest spot. And when you have to resort to some sort of quasi god things that you just spent the last 4 years building up to be invincible.

Perhasp its time to wrap things up.

Just saying.
Dont be a fool. SG1 was never about being "good" scifi. Its campy, and jokey, which doesnt need a plot to do and it can go on as long as they keep wiseassing :D

The peak of that show was teal'c and oneill playing golf. That's all I'm saying. Its been down hill since then.

PJ said:
The peak of that show was teal'c and oneill playing golf. That's all I'm saying. Its been down hill since then.
You mean the time repeating episode? That one rocked so much.

Of course I mean the time repeating episode. How often do Teal'c and Oneill play golf? The episode name is WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY.

PJ said:
Of course I mean the time repeating episode. How often do Teal'c and Oneill play golf? The episode name is WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY.
I've missed a bunch of the newer ones, they might have actually made it to a golf course. I mean, they went fishing for crying out loud...

He left because he was sick of it.

I heard Sam left because she got knocked up. So one would assume she'll be back eventually.

And did you know Jackson is married to the new Doc on the show? (Lexa Doig or something like that).

I like that hot girl on Stargate atlantis.

When sci-fi released their new friday lineup, I thought i'd never get to see any of it since it's on a friday but then the only class i needed to take was only offered early morning sat/sun so it worked out :)9

that would be Teyla (Rachel Luttrell)

rachel_image.jpg

and my collection...

stargate2.jpg

Last edited:
Back