Xbox360 Accessories...sweet...

Slobax

Veteran X
http://news.botros.net/gamenews/2005/05/xbox-360-accessories-photos.php

go check em out for yourself, main one that caught my eye:

This is an optional VGA cable... for all you dorm room junkies that will splurge on your Xbox 360 and won't be able to afford a TV later... just use your PC monitor...

vga.jpg

xbox360 looks so damned better than the ps3 and it's dildo boomarang controller. i'll be picking up 360 on release day :)

the webcam for the xbox360

6.jpg

and as far as I know it isn't cheap to get a converter to play your console on your monitor. the fact that they realize many gamers don't have hdtv's and still want hd gaming on a monitor is great. I can play them on my 19inch lcd monitor.

http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=49992 this thread has some more picture of the accessories and two new images from pd0 as well as a new image from pgr3, they are all small images but they still look nice.

Also, the more I see the white the more I like it. I am tired of black consoles, they are boring. White looks sleek and sexy with the shape of the console. Although that webcam looks like some kind of high tech stapler.

I don't understand why people are obssessed with which console is "the best" before they even come out. I think I'll let the first year of games decide.

Cuthbert said:
I don't understand why people are obssessed with which console is "the best" before they even come out. I think I'll let the first year of games decide.
Arguing over what console is superior is pretty fucking dumb in the first place. Consoles are defined by the games played on it.

Cuthbert said:
because most people on this forum are fucking idiots (ie lowest common internet denominator) who are poor or dont realize that there will be 3 good consoles out next year, and they should buy 2 of them.

I know I can get a converter for my X-Box now. Hell, I HAD one, but I broke it (it was a bulky switchbox thing.) The quality sucked, and it was a pain to order it. I like the fact that MS is offering it as an official accessory.

Nintendo Revolution's coming with one of these too. I'd be surprised if Sony didn't alter the plans slightly to include one, as it'd be a pretty stupud business decision.

Back