Why is Terra going insane? [shirteffect drama]

LogRoller

Veteran XX
Can anyone tell me what crawled up Rich's ass so high that he can't abide anyone even mentioning the word "shirt" in a thread without him putting them on ignore? I haven't really paid much attention to the shirt business thing because I thought that the shirts pretty much sucked, but now I am intrigued by his desperation.

dv won a free shrt

now hes being a jerk about getting it

he wont stfu

whats that saying? "you cant complain about a free lunch?"

wow whatever is going on in that thread, everyones edited their posts to hell and back. so who knows what the fuck is going on.

I'm guessing the tw shirts sale fell through and DV struck a nerve of Terra's by mentioning it [in an unrelated thread]. I don't visit everyday...but is that close?

From what I can tell, some people haven't gotten their shirts for whatever reason even after bitching at him about it, but now he's acting all indignant so he doesn't have to take responsiblity for not sending the shirts.

This is CRAZY!?!?!?! btw, Terra, what is up with asian girls on myspace writing lIkE tHiS aLl oF ThE TiMe?

Well, what do you think, LogRoller? All I need is a title. I was thinking along the lines of... No T-Shirts and no complaining make Rich something something.

JodoFett said:
This is CRAZY!?!?!?! btw, Terra, what is up with asian girls on myspace writing lIkE tHiS aLl oF ThE TiMe?

can you read korean? apparently you can.

i've comsat your location to the zergs.

SPAWN MORE OVERLORDS

Cliffs: asian fucks up shirts that people spent money on, sends wrong shirts to wrong people. Wrong people (me) pissed off that i got quite possibly the shittiest shirt ever (Tribes Ski Team) instead of the best shirt ever (Snowblind). I sent $15 to an asian dumbass who sends me a piece of shit i wouldnt pay for with my own feces.

Contact asian, jump through hoops, open ticket, answer questions.. 2 weeks later asian says he will ship the shirt and that he is sorry for the delay.. okay fine. 1 month passes, i PM him again. asian ignores PM. I post in his WoW (kekeke) thread publicly. asian freaks out and starts bitching like all asians do. Still no shirt. Out $15 dollers. asianasianasianasianasianasian

i really doubt terra would have ripped people off... he probably could have made off with only about 1000 bucks.... 1000 bucks is nothing to someone whose parents are millionaires

Back